• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Axemaster
    Special Teams
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    That was badass. Carol saved everyone from the terminus cannibals. I dont think Rick will revert to bearded crazy Rick. He has michonne to keep his head on straight unless they kill her off which I doubt. It looks more like Morgan is reverting back into his crazy self
    YES! The Saviors haven't had to come anywhere close to doing what Rick and Co. have had to do to survive! All they have are the numbers, and superior firepower! The crafty and sheer desperate way they have survived, over and over again, have made them Battle HARD baby! Get past Negans intimidation factor, and I truly believe they can get a lot of his people to turn on him, like they did the Gov's people. With that and all the other allies they have now, might be a heckuva war!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Axemaster
      Special Teams
      • Jan 2009

A Rosita/ Sasha Rouge tagteam is a certain FAIL! Also when will the shoe drop on Darryl? A LOT of questions need to be answered here in the next 3 weeks, but ya know it won't happen, gotta keep us coming back for more next October!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
        YES! The Saviors haven't had to come anywhere close to doing what Rick and Co. have had to do to survive! All they have are the numbers, and superior firepower! The crafty and sheer desperate way they have survived, over and over again, have made them Battle HARD baby! Get past Negans intimidation factor, and I truly believe they can get a lot of his people to turn on him, like they did the Gov's people. With that and all the other allies they have now, might be a heckuva war!
        How do you know what the saviors have been through? Other than Dwight who I would argue has been through a huge hardship we know nothing of what any other saviors have been through.

You are just assuming it's always been peachy with this massive army.
        sigpic

Comment

• Axemaster
          Special Teams
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          How do you know what the saviors have been through? Other than Dwight who I would argue has been through a huge hardship we know nothing of what any other saviors have been through.

You are just assuming it's always been peachy with this massive army.
          Yeah I'm just assuming allrite, but SO FAR no one has opposed them, everyone bows down to Negan, they don't even have to forage for much for their stuff, they are the masters and everyone else is the slaves. At least since they been together they haven't known hardship, BUT, before they got together who knows? I've never read the Comic how did they Portray them there?
          Last edited by Axemaster; 03-18-2017, 02:35 PM.
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• DenverBlood
            Football Immortal
            • Nov 2005

Yeah I'm just assuming allrite, but SO FAR no one has opposed them, everyone bows down to Negan, they don't even have to forage for much for their stuff, they are the masters and everyone else is the slaves. At least since they been together they haven't known hardship, BUT, before they got together who knows? I've never read the Comic how did they Portray them there?
            I haven't either but I hear the show follows the comic closely now so I gather it doesn't delve into negans history much either.

But you are correct that even if he has suffered hardship it's been quite some time since he has. And obviously in the long run ricks crew will win or the show would have taken a suicidal turn.
            sigpic

Comment

• Axemaster
              Special Teams
              • Jan 2009

I haven't either but I hear the show follows the comic closely now so I gather it doesn't delve into negans history much either.

But you are correct that even if he has suffered hardship it's been quite some time since he has. And obviously in the long run ricks crew will win or the show would have taken a suicidal turn.
              I really hope, and I think they will, before Negan gets the Axe , delve into the History of Negan, like they did the Gov. Yeah the Rickcrew will ultimately win, but these will be some more casualties for sure.

Too bad we will have to WAIT until October to find out.
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• DenverBlood
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2005

Well it appears Sasha committed suicide
                sigpic

Comment

• captainbronco
                  Starter
                  • Aug 2008

I really hope, and I think they will, before Negan gets the Axe , delve into the History of Negan, like they did the Gov. Yeah the Rickcrew will ultimately win, but these will be some more casualties for sure.

Too bad we will have to WAIT until October to find out.
                  MAJOR SPOILERS FOR NEGAN

Negan isn't killed in the comics. Rick wants to bring in a new way of doing things which is the old way of doing things which is not killing people and instead puts negan in jail. Negan escapes and kills the new bad guys boss brings back the head of the new antagonist and rick allows negan to help out during the next war but doesnt give negan a gun. Negan actually saves ricks life currently. I'm thinkin the jail cell morgan built i think last season will be his cell in the next season. If they go just route of course

Comment

• Axemaster
                    Special Teams
                    • Jan 2009

Well it appears Sasha committed suicide
                    Apparently so. Negan has a way of absorbing members into his fold though. Love how "Mullethead" runs the show over there now lol. At the end, was that a Silhouette of Darryl? Remember, he really does feel regret and responsibility for causing Glenn to get whacked, deservedly so. Maybe he is trying to make up for it by being a Hero?
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• captainbronco
                      Starter
                      • Aug 2008

Apparently so. Negan has a way of absorbing members into his fold though. Love how "Mullethead" runs the show over there now lol. At the end, was that a Silhouette of Darryl? Remember, he really does feel regret and responsibility for causing Glenn to get whacked, deservedly so. Maybe he is trying to make up for it by being a Hero?
                      That depends on if Jesus told Daryl where the Sasha and rosita went. I'm thinking it's Dwight

Comment

• DenverBlood
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2005

Well considering the actress has been cast to a different show as a lead I doubt he absorbs her into the saviors.

This is most likely the end of her.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Axemaster
                          Special Teams
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                          That depends on if Jesus told Daryl where the Sasha and rosita went. I'm thinking it's Dwight
                          THAT would be even better!!!
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Axemaster
                            Special Teams
                            • Jan 2009

Well sides have been chosen, and next week should be interesting! If rick could just pool ALL the groups together now, they just might pull this off!

Might just be that all things are not as they seem though ya know? Just seems too easy that they just go into warmode without some kinda twist huh?
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• DenverBlood
                              Football Immortal
                              • Nov 2005

Well sides have been chosen, and next week should be interesting! If rick could just pool ALL the groups together now, they just might pull this off!

Might just be that all things are not as they seem though ya know? Just seems too easy that they just go into warmode without some kinda twist huh?
                              I'm fairly certain this story arc will not be wrapped up next week.

And even though I sort of get it and I believe Axemaster called it I still think it's extremely lame Sasha isn't dead right now.

1. How do they not tell us how she was subdued when she went in fully automatic guns blazing. That's not easy to do without seriously injuring her.

2. I seriously doubt anyone has time in that situation to say hey I need to capture this shooter and turn them on my side rather than just kill them instantly. And why is Negan so forgiving of all these People who come into his compound and kill people yet he had to prove a point to Rick and take out two with Lucille over a group of his people being killed?

I mean the rocket launcher scene with Daryl they didn't even know who those guys worked for. Same with the group that Rick and others took out.

Yet Carl and Sasha and rodita have knowingly taken shots and killed people associated with Negan and no punishment?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Axemaster
                                Special Teams
                                • Jan 2009

I'm fairly certain this story arc will not be wrapped up next week.

And even though I sort of get it and I believe Axemaster called it I still think it's extremely lame Sasha isn't dead right now.

1. How do they not tell us how she was subdued when she went in fully automatic guns blazing. That's not easy to do without seriously injuring her.

2. I seriously doubt anyone has time in that situation to say hey I need to capture this shooter and turn them on my side rather than just kill them instantly. And why is Negan so forgiving of all these People who come into his compound and kill people yet he had to prove a point to Rick and take out two with Lucille over a group of his people being killed?

I mean the rocket launcher scene with Daryl they didn't even know who those guys worked for. Same with the group that Rick and others took out.

Yet Carl and Sasha and rodita have knowingly taken shots and killed people associated with Negan and no punishment?
                                Yeah Negan HAS to make an example of someone, he has been too kind and gentle. I still believe another Major Player will get taken down, but we will be left with a Cliffhanger for sure!

Lotta question and loose ends need to be tied up for sure. And how many different camps are they now? I count SIX!! Crazy.
                                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                                X