Page 79 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1936
    wait wait. the group that daryl grouped up with was the group that invaded rick's house a couple episodes ago?

also on side note: anybody (especially frey) remember that super hoard they showed at the beginning of the season? i wonder what happened to that plotline or is it all gone?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    wait wait. the group that daryl grouped up with was the group that invaded rick's house a couple episodes ago?

also on side note: anybody (especially frey) remember that super hoard they showed at the beginning of the season? i wonder what happened to that plotline or is it all gone?
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. I'd think they'll address it at some point. But, I'm not sure where they'd go with it. Just be on the lookout for that scene in the "Previously on The Walking Dead" opening scene and you'll know they'll address it.

And yeah that was the group that invaded the house Rick was in. It would be really interesting if the episodes weren't exactly simultaneous and we find out later that Daryl was inside the house when Rick was.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    would be really interesting if the episodes weren't exactly simultaneous and we find out later that Daryl was inside the house when Rick was.
    Haha, like if he was on the bed sleeping when he made his escape. I don't recall if they showed that guys face or not

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I'd think they'll address it at some point. But, I'm not sure where they'd go with it. Just be on the lookout for that scene in the "Previously on The Walking Dead" opening scene and you'll know they'll address it.

And yeah that was the group that invaded the house Rick was in. It would be really interesting if the episodes weren't exactly simultaneous and we find out later that Daryl was inside the house when Rick was.
    holy crap? did i miss something? when i saw joe's face i thought i recognized it.

was he the one that rick was about to shoot on the porch or was he the one who was throwing the tennis ball. or if neither then how did we know this is the same group?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    holy crap? did i miss something? when i saw joe's face i thought i recognized it.

was he the one that rick was about to shoot on the porch or was he the one who was throwing the tennis ball. or if neither then how did we know this is the same group?

Same guy.

It would be really interesting if the episodes weren't exactly simultaneous and we find out later that Daryl was inside the house when Rick was.
    I think you are right about this, this season the stories have crossed over each other in time lines so I'm going to assume that this one also did and that Daryl was inside the house.

Same guy.
    well done.
    i knew i recognized his face when daryl saw him.

cp to you!

i agree on that daryl was in the house!

first time ive logged onto here since the whatever.................i just wanted to say the walking dead freaking sucks now. its a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    first time ive logged onto here since the whatever.................i just wanted to say the walking dead freaking sucks now. its a fact.
    So I don't completely agree. I think this season has been a lot better than seasons 2 & 3. But this second half of the season with nothing but slow "character development" while the group is split into 3 smaller groups is getting old quick.

I understand the fans saying a show needs character development and it's not all about zombies. But at what point is it too much character development? It seems like die hard fans of a show going south always use that excuse that the show is spending it's time developing the characters.

I don't really agree that that's necessary to make a show good. And I don't think it necessarily qualifies the show as going in a good direction either. Mad Men is nothing but character development and I have a lot more fun watching that show than this.

But it's not all negative because like I said at the top I have enjoyed this season more. It's just the past few episodes are heading in the south direction again for my attention span.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So I don't completely agree. I think this season has been a lot better than seasons 2 & 3. But this second half of the season with nothing but slow "character development" while the group is split into 3 smaller groups is getting old quick.

I understand the fans saying a show needs character development and it's not all about zombies. But at what point is it too much character development? It seems like die hard fans of a show going south always use that excuse that the show is spending it's time developing the characters.

I don't really agree that that's necessary to make a show good. And I don't think it necessarily qualifies the show as going in a good direction either. Mad Men is nothing but character development and I have a lot more fun watching that show than this.

But it's not all negative because like I said at the top I have enjoyed this season more. It's just the past few episodes are heading in the south direction again for my attention span.
    Very interesting, as I've liked the past few episodes a whole lot more than any other episodes I've seen. Sure, the OMG moments have been pretty good, but I kinda like the thought-provoking nature the show has created in this second half.

To those of you that don't share the same tastes as myself: Be patient. If we know anything about this show it's that by the season finale something will happen to shock us all.

Very interesting, as I've liked the past few episodes a whole lot more than any other episodes I've seen. Sure, the OMG moments have been pretty good, but I kinda like the thought-provoking nature the show has created in this second half.

To those of you that don't share the same tastes as myself: Be patient. If we know anything about this show it's that by the season finale something will happen to shock us all.

So my point of my post though was that I watch Mad Men for thought provoking. I don't watch Walking Dead for thought provoking. And to tag this on with your comment about patience is that more or less Venomous and I have been patient since Season 1. Season two was way slower and boring. It has picked up since but it has so many lulls. How much longer do we need to be patient?

Don't get me wrong I'm not close to abandoning the show by any means. But I'm just tired of the lets wait and watch character development and see where it goes. I don't see how any of the episodes since X-mas could be considered better than the first half of the season. There was still character development in the fall but way more going on still.

I was even ok with the two episodes after the break. It's really these last two with Darly and Beth, and then Maggie, Bob and I forget the other girl. They have been really slow and boring.

You're right though it always picks up at the end of the season so these last three episodes should be good. That's how any good show keeps you reeled in and coming back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So my point of my post though was that I watch Mad Men for thought provoking. I don't watch Walking Dead for thought provoking. And to tag this on with your comment about patience is that more or less Venomous and I have been patient since Season 1. Season two was way slower and boring. It has picked up since but it has so many lulls. How much longer do we need to be patient?

Don't get me wrong I'm not close to abandoning the show by any means. But I'm just tired of the lets wait and watch character development and see where it goes. I don't see how any of the episodes since X-mas could be considered better than the first half of the season. There was still character development in the fall but way more going on still.

I was even ok with the two episodes after the break. It's really these last two with Darly and Beth, and then Maggie, Bob and I forget the other girl. They have been really slow and boring.

You're right though it always picks up at the end of the season so these last three episodes should be good. That's how any good show keeps you reeled in and coming back for more.
    I am actually drawn to TWD for the characters/story and not the action or surprise. Sure, season 2 was slow, but I rather enjoyed most of it. And i'm really enjoying these past few. I can easily understand how others don't like it or get annoyed, but it's just a difference of opinion really.

I am actually drawn to TWD for the characters/story and not the action or surprise. Sure, season 2 was slow, but I rather enjoyed most of it. And i'm really enjoying these past few. I can easily understand how others don't like it or get annoyed, but it's just a difference of opinion really.
    I get it. And that's why I no longer bash the show like I did at the beginning of season 3. It's become clear to me in this thread that different people watch it for a various number of reasons.

Just saying the reasons for those of us that have a hard time staying attached.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Boooooooooooooo this man

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Love the show. Yes its slow as of now but its better than the Woodbury Build up...Thought that was boring but it all worked out.

The story line thats caught attention was Glenns when he Found Abraham and his group and Daryl and Beth. I think Daryl's days are Numbered with those guys. I have a bad feeling about that. Its hard to tell because Daryl wasnt in the comics.

just my guesstimation lol