Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1936
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I watched the season premier Monday night. I thought it was really good, wonder who tripped the siren or set it off intentionally?
    I believe it was a car horn. Which makes me believe that it's one of them defenseless alexandria people or the preacher. Trapped in a car by a walker....but what flaws my theory is how would a walker get into alexandria
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Quote Originally Posted by majicman067 View Post
    I believe it was a car horn. Which makes me believe that it's one of them defenseless alexandria people or the preacher. Trapped in a car by a walker....but what flaws my theory is how would a walker get into alexandria
    It was way way way too loud to be a car horn.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Sounded like a semi truck horn which makes me think its the wolves and their semi trucks full of zombies ready to crash into alexandrias gates and unleash their zombie swarm

Are you sure??? They are in the woodlands....there is no traffic going on and no sounds besides the walker. Sound can travel far if there is no other sounds blocking it....and how far away are they from alexandria....we shall find out sunday.

If you are hunting and there's is no movement and a stick breaks out in the distance. You probably can hear that stick from a 1/4 mile perhaps more. That's just a stick....
    I'm not trying to start and argument at all just trying to back up my theory lol

But onto the episode it was good...Alexandria couldn't have lasted for ever could it??? I'm sure this is the end of it....and they move on to another place
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Sounded like a semi truck horn which makes me think its the wolves and their semi trucks full of zombies ready to crash into alexandrias gates and unleash their zombie swarm
    Are you sure??? They are in the woodlands....there is no traffic going on and no sounds besides the walker. Sound can travel far if there is no other sounds blocking it....and how far away are they from alexandria....we shall find out sunday.

If you are hunting and there's is no movement and a stick breaks out in the distance. You probably can hear that stick from a 1/4 mile perhaps more. That's just a stick....
    I'm not trying to start and argument at all just trying to back up my theory lol

But onto the episode it was good...Alexandria couldn't have lasted for ever could it??? I'm sure this is the end of it....and they move on to another place
    I don't think I expressed my point well. It wasn't just that how loud the horn was. But it didn't sound like a car horn. Maybe a semi as I'm not as familiar with those. But I was thinking more like a major huge tower emergency horn type. As in they have like a clock tower (which we see Deannas son in that tower in the preview) that maybe has a huge emergency horn in it. That's what I was thinking it sounded like. Like almost a variation of a tornado siren. Reason I say that is my company works next to a military installation. And at least once a month we hear an alarm like that that they test once a month. Sounded something like that to me.

I could be wrong though. Very well could be a semi. I still don't think it's a car though.

Majicman I get and don't disagree with your point on how it could sound louder. All I have to say is if no one is around to hear it does the car alarm still make noise?

dude it sounded like a hair horn form a boat haha

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Lol well semi horns are very loud. Could be that also

Well it was a semi. Which is,almost a car......lol When I heard it again in the 2nd episode I was almost 100 percent positive that it was a semi. Anybody liked the episode?

Well it was a semi. Which is,almost a car......lol When I heard it again in the 2nd episode I was almost 100 percent positive that it was a semi. Anybody liked the episode?
    It was amazing !!! I was suprised by the amount of straight up murder and gore vs non zombies tho...

When that pasta maker lady got got....that was intense haha

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    It was amazing !!! I was suprised by the amount of straight up murder and gore vs non zombies tho...

When that pasta maker lady got got....that was intense haha
    I know right. I was like what the.... It was an insane episode that I didn't see coming Carol is a bad A lol. Yu know what I mean. Although i don't think she should i old have shot that guy that was tied up. And Morgan is a dumb A for letting them people go. They were savages. Repeatedly hacking away at a dead body.

I know right. I was like what the.... It was an insane episode that I didn't see coming Carol is a bad A lol. Yu know what I mean. Although i don't think she should i old have shot that guy that was tied up. And Morgan is a dumb A for letting them people go. They were savages. Repeatedly hacking away at a dead body.
    man that episode was pretty good carol has to be one of the only characters better than her comic book counter part. morgan is bumming me out hes giving me a tyreese vibe which is this stupid ass passive approach to this new world. like dude stop trying to save everyone not everyone is remediable. how did morgan get back to the safe zone before rick and co??

That might have easily been the best episode in the shows history. So amazing. And so different to have it not really be very zombie related at all.

When that first murder happen I was like "what just happened???"

Carol did what had to be done. I don't normally care for her but Morgan was so stupid. How anyone can think there is a time in a bloody massacre to tie people up is beyond me. Carol did what had to be done. How many more innocent people died while Morgan was wasting time tying one guy up? So stupid. That's on him.

I also was questioning all episode how Morgan got back so fast while the rest of the gang never showed up.

Was Morgan leaving town at the end? Or just angrily retreating to his house? In my opinion good riddance. He can take his self righteous crap and go live on his own. It's going to come back to bite him letting those 5 go.

Also Rick is going to go crazy when he gets back and sees what happened.

That might have easily been the best episode in the shows history. So amazing. And so different to have it not really be very zombie related at all.

When that first murder happen I was like "what just happened???"

Carol did what had to be done. I don't normally care for her but Morgan was so stupid. How anyone can think there is a time in a bloody massacre to tie people up is beyond me. Carol did what had to be done. How many more innocent people died while Morgan was wasting time tying one guy up? So stupid. That's on him.

I also was questioning all episode how Morgan got back so fast while the rest of the gang never showed up.

Was Morgan leaving town at the end? Or just angrily retreating to his house? In my opinion good riddance. He can take his self righteous crap and go live on his own. It's going to come back to bite him letting those 5 go.

Also Rick is going to go crazy when he gets back and sees what happened.
    Yeah i see another mishandling of a fan favorite coming up its dumb cause these guys would never show him the same mercy if given the chance carol has been slowly becoming one of my favorite characters shes so damm bad ass and does what needs to be done.

Seriously how did morgan get back so fast? Im sure they will explain it in the next episode

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yeah i see another mishandling of a fan favorite coming up its dumb cause these guys would never show him the same mercy if given the chance carol has been slowly becoming one of my favorite characters shes so damm bad ass and does what needs to be done.

Seriously how did morgan get back so fast? Im sure they will explain it in the next episode
    The review on IGN asked the same question. He said they probably decided to send Morgan back and remain with their focus of re routing the 1k zombies. That issue doesn't just go away just because they hear a horn.

The review on IGN asked the same question. He said they probably decided to send Morgan back and remain with their focus of re routing the 1k zombies. That issue doesn't just go away just because they hear a horn.
    True i just dont remember if morgan left before the horn or during cause once that horn went off the zombies stopped moving as a herd and went into the woods where rick and co were