Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1936
  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I dont see how you can say he is definitely not dead....Sure the nick is being eaten scenario is possible, but realistically, with all the foreshadowing (calling rick dumbass,looking at hershel's watch), seems to me like he is dead for good.

    Even if he ends up getting out of that alive, i think they will kill him off for real after that, at the hands of Neegan
    i really hope they reserve the way negan kills off a major character for someone like Daryl

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I dont see how you can say he is definitely not dead....Sure the nick is being eaten scenario is possible, but realistically, with all the foreshadowing (calling rick dumbass,looking at hershel's watch), seems to me like he is dead for good.

    Even if he ends up getting out of that alive, i think they will kill him off for real after that, at the hands of Neegan
    Because he is in no form or fashion looking like he is going through immense pain the way everyone else does when they get devoured. Like the other 3 people did that got devoured in the show. It also looked to me like he started scooting up towards the dumpster to try to get under it.

    Also been reading in several places where if it truly is Nicks body being devoured all the guts and blood spilling on Glenn would cover his scent. And make them think he is one of them. It's kind of cheesy but been referenced several times throughout the show.

    Also please explain how the calling Rick a name 6 seasons ago is foreshadowing to his death now?

    He doesn't seem dead to me at all. He may still end up dead. But at the end of this episode I 100% believe he is not dead.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,674
    Yeah I said to myself as I watched the episode, he's not dead, Nick landed on top of him. If he does survive, I'm not sure how he get's out, the dumpster, or just lays there until the heard moves.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Yeah I said to myself as I watched the episode, he's not dead, Nick landed on top of him. If he does survive, I'm not sure how he get's out, the dumpster, or just lays there until the heard moves.
    The only problem with my theory of him getting under the dumpster is I think they would pull him right back out if his scent wasn't blocked.

    The guts all over him theory is consistent with the shows history but I think too easy.

    Can't wait to find out.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The only problem with my theory of him getting under the dumpster is I think they would pull him right back out if his scent wasn't blocked.

    The guts all over him theory is consistent with the shows history but I think too easy.

    Can't wait to find out.
    Others have used guts before to hide within a heard (can't remember who did that exactly), but the guts were those of the walkers, not a fresh body. So I'm not so sure that would work.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Because he is in no form or fashion looking like he is going through immense pain the way everyone else does when they get devoured. Like the other 3 people did that got devoured in the show. It also looked to me like he started scooting up towards the dumpster to try to get under it.

    Also been reading in several places where if it truly is Nicks body being devoured all the guts and blood spilling on Glenn would cover his scent. And make them think he is one of them. It's kind of cheesy but been referenced several times throughout the show.

    Also please explain how the calling Rick a name 6 seasons ago is foreshadowing to his death now?

    He doesn't seem dead to me at all. He may still end up dead. But at the end of this episode I 100% believe he is not dead.
    Just seems like shows where major character can die, call backs to earlier season usualy mean the end.

    Also i dont buy the guts camouflage theorie because they need to be walker gut, fresh blood and guts would just attract them more not hide him.


    I REALLY hope he isn't deaad but to spare me the sadness if he really is, i am not holding to much hope.


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bayou Chicot, LA
    Posts
    863
    who is at the gate? and they cut glenns name out on the credits by the way...
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by majicman067 View Post
    who is at the gate? and they cut glenns name out on the credits by the way...
    I've seen shows do that before to keep suspense up and not spoil that the actor is still on the show. So it means nothing.

    And Rick is at the gate.

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    I didn't get to Sunday's episode until today but I actually liked it. Probably my favorite episode so far this year. I just didn't like that the guy died. I thought it was worthless and stupid. He was a great character and it would've been nice to end the episode wondering if he had continued to survive after Morgan left. He was truly one of the most intriguing characters yet and they had to kill him off. Boo.

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I didn't get to Sunday's episode until today but I actually liked it. Probably my favorite episode so far this year. I just didn't like that the guy died. I thought it was worthless and stupid. He was a great character and it would've been nice to end the episode wondering if he had continued to survive after Morgan left. He was truly one of the most intriguing characters yet and they had to kill him off. Boo.
    My wife and I didn't like the episode much. Typical Walking Dead to start the season with a bang and then settle in to slower story telling episodes. I'm not going to say I didn't like the story cuz I did. But it just seemed odd to take a timeout from everything else to tell Morgans back story. Seems like that could've been a premeir episode. Except that would kill ratings to start a season that way.

    Anyway I did'nt have a problem with the guys death. They foreshadowed it the second the episode started. Where he had the room on fire and was yelling like a crazy man. So I was trying to figure out who died. Then after about 2 scenes with the new guy I told my wife he is going to die before the end of this episode. And sure enough he did. So I felt it played out the way it should have. I did like him and would've been ok with being wrong. But it was predictable.

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,167
    I found this episode to be a boring snnooze fest and was actually kind of upset that they didn't continue the story of the main characters. With Rick's hand and being trapped in an RV with 100's of walkers coming at him.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I found this episode to be a boring snnooze fest and was actually kind of upset that they didn't continue the story of the main characters. With Rick's hand and being trapped in an RV with 100's of walkers coming at him.
    Yeah I mean it was an interesting story but poorly placed and killed the momentum of the previous three episodes. I thought it was an annoying time out.

    I still need confirmation from other characters that Glenn is actually dead. Not just going to go off the credits. And we need to know how Rick got out. Not why Morgan has a code of all life is precious. Which I take huge objection to that stance anyway.

    I think if that wolf at the end was only trying to come at Morgan then yes if you are capable of fending him off over and over you let him live. But when he starts threatening the innocent lives of everyone else including children? By saying all life is precious including his you are still prioritizing his life over the others. It's on Morgan's conscious if he gets free and kills 10 children. Not sure I could live with that without guilt.

    You want to Exile him to Siberia with no way back then sure let him live. But in this world the only way to ensure he never harms another life is death.

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    My wife and I didn't like the episode much. Typical Walking Dead to start the season with a bang and then settle in to slower story telling episodes. I'm not going to say I didn't like the story cuz I did. But it just seemed odd to take a timeout from everything else to tell Morgans back story. Seems like that could've been a premeir episode. Except that would kill ratings to start a season that way.

    Anyway I did'nt have a problem with the guys death. They foreshadowed it the second the episode started. Where he had the room on fire and was yelling like a crazy man. So I was trying to figure out who died. Then after about 2 scenes with the new guy I told my wife he is going to die before the end of this episode. And sure enough he did. So I felt it played out the way it should have. I did like him and would've been ok with being wrong. But it was predictable.
    I knew he was going to die too because the walking dead has become predictable. I also though he died in a stupid way.
    But yeah, he was the first character introduced in a very very very long time that I was actually intrigued by. I think it would've been so much better if the two parted ways and we were left wondering if the guy was also able to survive all this time.

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,660
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I knew he was going to die too because the walking dead has become predictable. I also though he died in a stupid way.
    But yeah, he was the first character introduced in a very very very long time that I was actually intrigued by. I think it would've been so much better if the two parted ways and we were left wondering if the guy was also able to survive all this time.
    Yeah I'd be ok if it had gone that way.

    Also thought the bite was stupid. I mean the whole idea to get up and start practicing on a whim was stupid to begin with.

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I'd be ok if it had gone that way.

    Also thought the bite was stupid. I mean the whole idea to get up and start practicing on a whim was stupid to begin with.
    I agree, the bite was incredibly stupid.
    I'm just so disappointed that they introduced an interesting character and killed him off like that. He was so much better than all the generic characters that are now in the show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •