Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    New world, new rules. It was cold but like SB said. One dies so two live. This series is awesome....so far. Love that they are geting into survivor bad guys now too.
    So you'd follow that guy? I wouldn't. I'd be better on my own than with a guy like that.

Never said I would follow him, that would be suicidal. I am just saying he made a choice that considering how the world has gone in that series, was not so bad. He is NOT one person I would have in my group...
    Last edited by EddieMac; 02-16-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    I've been questioning Shane's ability to function more than Rick's more cautious approach.

Maybe it's my family's military background, but from what I understand, you never leave anyone behind. The fact that Shane doesn't get that, (well obviously, look what he did to Otis) and what he did to the walkers in the barn tells me he's lacking some serious self-control. He's what my sister would call "combat ineffective".

Dale should've taken Shane out then said "he told me to". Well he did.

Rick also needs to address the rift in the group. A more peaceful solution would be "whoever wants to follow Shane, go. But you're not staying here."

Problem with that is Shane's a jerk enough to come back and stab you in the back and take what you've got. So putting him down's the only way.
    I agree the only reason why i would keep shane around is because he would be a good asset to kill some zombies

Yeah that may be the only way to stop him.is to put him Down.can't wait for new episodes

Woah lets not forget that Shane wasn't just protecting himself, he was trying to save Carl

I think Shane's a great character, he adds that sense of crazy a show about zombies needs

I'd be afraid of Rick. A man protecting his family is a lot scarier than a man protecting himself.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=382185&dateline=13182  11057
    Thank you Charger$

I feel like the show is starting to decline. A good zombie show/movie keeps you guessing on what's going to happen next. A great zombie show/movie has hope that things can end up being better. They need to find some hope before I decide to find something else to watch on my sunday afternoons.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    So you'd follow that guy? I wouldn't. I'd be better on my own than with a guy like that.

Never said I would follow him, that would be suicidal. I am just saying he made a choice that considering how the world has gone in that series, was not so bad. He is NOT one person I would have in my group...
    He doesn't waste time looking for a dead girl, and was a good leader until Lori went from caring for him to treating him like ****. He loves that little boy which is one of the reasons he did what he did. He also killed that barn full of walkers while Rick was helping Hershel. If you want follow Shane atleast say you wouldn't follow Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    He doesn't waste time looking for a dead girl, and was a good leader until Lori went from caring for him to treating him like ****. He loves that little boy which is one of the reasons he did what he did. He also killed that barn full of walkers while Rick was helping Hershel. If you want follow Shane atleast say you wouldn't follow Rick.
    What I can say is if it came down to you (or anyone else in this thread) me and a horde of zombies I'd shoot any of you in the leg to get away....

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    they didnt know she was dead there was a chance she was still alive non of them knew

plus if you were in their group and went missing dont expect shane to come looking for you as for Rick i think he would come looking for you the best he could

i would follow rick plus he handles his revolver like Han solo does his blaster and that has my vote

I think we can all agree Daryl is the best
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=382185&dateline=13182  11057
    Thank you Charger$

Quote Originally Posted by HavoK471 View Post
    Except for he's all pissy right now cuz the girl ended up dead...I really liked where they were heading with his character and then he reverted....

no doubt if daryl ever gets killed im not watching the show anymore
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    no doubt if daryl ever gets killed im not watching the show anymore
    Dude I about raged earlier in the season when he got shot until I realized that what's her face was a horrible shot. If they'd have killed him it would have been the zombie tv equivalent of Kyle Orton throwing the game killing interception and me turning off the TV refusing to watch anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Except for he's all pissy right now cuz the girl ended up dead...I really liked where they were heading with his character and then he reverted....
    He didn't revert

This is showing how much of a softy he really is
    Thank you Charger$

He didn't revert

This is showing how much of a softy he really is
    i agree its what glenn was telling maggie how finding her meant a lot to the group and especially how sophia was lost and scared and thats how daryl felt when he was lost in the woods

he didnt necessarily revert hes starting to show more that he actually cared about something other than himself

probably my favorite character

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    i agree its what glenn was telling maggie how finding her meant a lot to the group and especially how sophia was lost and scared and thats how daryl felt when he was lost in the woods

he didnt necessarily revert hes starting to show more that he actually cared about something other than himself

probably my favorite character
    It's a close tie between Daryl, Glenn and Dale for my favorite characters. I'm not even really sure why I like Dale there is just something about him I'm slowly growing to like, maybe it's the grumpy old man stares he throws at every from halfway across the yard in the background all the time.

This one
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-17-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's a close tie between Daryl, Glenn and Dale for my favorite characters. I'm not even really sure why I like Dale there is just something about him I'm slowly growing to like, maybe it's the grumpy old man stares he throws at every from halfway across the yard in the background all the time.

This one
    yeah i notice those too yeah i like dale too