Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    That driver looked female when they ran away from the van. I was thinking Andrea but she had no idea where they went.
    On the other hand the preview for next week shows her handling a walker with one of those clamps they used.

I think there is gonna be a real turnaround in characters over the next few few weeks.
    I think Andrea uses it to get there a la Michonne. The cast is really shrinking. I don't know if they can let any more people die without adding the other group.

Man when i heard the baby scream mixed with zombie noise i really taught we would get our first child/baby zombie, i am disapoint...

But yeh awesome episode cant wait for next week

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Man when i heard the baby scream mixed with zombie noise i really taught we would get our first child/baby zombie, i am disapoint...

There have been child zombies...
    Denver Broncos GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ

I've actually been expecting Lori's baby to die, and then end up biting Beth or Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    There have been child zombies...
    True so scratch the child part. We haven't sceen an infant yet wich i was excpeting the second i heard the screams

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I've actually been expecting Lori's baby to die, and then end up biting Beth or Maggie.
    I have too been expecting something with her baby....Is it wrong i so want to see i baby zombie lol

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I think Andrea uses it to get there a la Michonne. The cast is really shrinking. I don't know if they can let any more people die without adding the other group.
    tyrese will be back ... and hes gonna be a beast!
    -------

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    HA ha ha ha ha ha!

That part was pretty funny. At least he wasn't screaming.

I loved that they used the Tom Waits song at the end of tonights episode. The only other time I can remember them using an actual song in the show was when Bob Dylan's "Tomorrow is a Long Time" played at the end of the first season's finale and that was also very cool. I think the fact that they rarely use music gives it much more of an impact when they do.

Tyreese, don't join the Governor!!!! Also glad that Merle is becoming more a part of the group (hopefully he stays)

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Why can't Machone just go clear the zombies? What do they do all day while Woodberry is farming, researching, training?

They moved some wood pallets.

Woodberry has more people but a lot more mouths to feed and children.

Just seems like the prison is stuck in its current state while weeks pass by in Woodberry.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

man that episode sucked....Seriously if you are going to make andrea the focuse of the episode make her do something new not just the same stupid gulible crap she always pulls....

Man i really cant wait for her to die, never liked her, but now she is really annoying.

man that episode sucked....Seriously if you are going to make andrea the focuse of the episode make her do something new not just the same stupid gulible crap she always pulls....

Man i really cant wait for her to die, never liked her, but now she is really annoying.
    If you go back and watch the series from the beginning, you realize she has been annoying since she first showed up lol

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

I thought it was a good episode, and strangely enough I don't want her killed, I'd rather her rejoin the group, rather than Merle.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas