Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    Morgan will probably be a big part of the fight. It was cool seeing him back in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo View Post
    Morgan will probably be a big part of the fight. It was cool seeing him back in the show.
    They said on the Talking Dead that the actor who portrays Morgan is pretty busy. Seems more like a one time thing.
    Now go get your shine box

that was a pretty good episode. not a lot of action but a good story, cool to see morgan, and michonne came out a little bit more than weve seen her
    -------

Are they going to kill of Michonne? It seems like it with how much they bonded over this episode.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Heavy Michonne epsiode, I loved it. It was really a good episode for a slower paced one. If she does something to save someone and sacrifice herself I will be furious!

I could totally see Morgan coming in on the flank with his 30 hand grenades during the big fight.

YES!!! I was waiting for Morgan to come back. My friend and I were actually just talking about that last week

Loved the episode. Michone coming aroundy and Rick half normal. They got guns and the stage is set for a big shootout with the governor.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    They said on the Talking Dead that the actor who portrays Morgan is pretty busy. Seems more like a one time thing.
    Didn't see it but that would suck if it's the last we see of the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    Only thing he needs to busy himself with is getting Jericho back on the air and into filming!

Great episode, poor morgan I didn't think anyone could be more nuts than rick but there you have it! I think this is the last we'll see of crazy rick though, I think he needed to see Morgan in that state to realize how bad he's been getting and he'll get his crap together from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Only thing he needs to busy himself with is getting Jericho back on the air and into filming!

Great episode, poor morgan I didn't think anyone could be more nuts than rick but there you have it! I think this is the last we'll see of crazy rick though, I think he needed to see Morgan in that state to realize how bad he's been getting and he'll get his crap together from here on out.
    True I didn't like crazy Rick and I'm glad they are finally trusting michonne cause she's so badass hopefully they don't buture tyreese

Loved seeing Morgan again finally love the actor who plays him
    I wonder if Morgan locked Duane in a basement like he did in the comics

Poor orange backpack dude.....Kept waiting for him to come running up to them in the city "HEEEEEYYY YOU GUUUUUYYYYS!!!!" Instead we see him a bloody pile of flesh and I think "Here comes the point where they all look ashamed and think, we did this...we could have saved him" Nope! instead "hey lets grab his pack it might have some good stuff in it!"

Orange Back-Pack guy CLEARLY did not watch Zombieland ...

Rule #1 - Cardio

Straight forward rule, no explanation needed and therefore Orange Back-Pack guy got what was coming to him!!

That guy was pure comedic relief. Morbid, dark humour yes but I couldn't help but laugh.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    That guy was pure comedic relief. Morbid, dark humour yes but I couldn't help but laugh.
    Oh I was laughing too becuase everytime I saw him all that kept going through my mind is him screaming in sloths voice HEEEEYYY YOUUUUU GUUUUUUYS!

Not even sure why

Best episode in awhile, really loved seing Morgan again but man as he lost it

Orange back pack guy nothing else to say lol