View Poll Results: Who do you think the Nuggets will sign this offseason?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manu Ginobli

5 55.56%
  • Kenyon Martin

1 11.11%
  • Quentin Richardson

2 22.22%
  • Re-sign Voshon Lenard

1 11.11%
Page 89 of 176 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2636
    So, who's DEnver's coach next season, and what kind of value can Denver get for Carmelo Anthony?

i dont know but hopefully someone who can teach these guys to play defense, and take this enourmous wealth of talent and get a better seed then eigth...we did that with the coach before carl, added more talent and still suck

so long carl....go be an asistant to jackson that way you can devote your paid attention to your son

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    i dont know but hopefully someone who can teach these guys to play defense, and take this enourmous wealth of talent and get a better seed then eigth...we did that with the coach before carl, added more talent and still suck

so long carl....go be an asistant to jackson that way you can devote your paid attention to your son
    It's so frustrating. Denver's a good team, and winning 50 games this year makes the 8th seed a little deceiving, and I understand the Lakers are playing some great basketball right now, but Denver's been blown out in all 3 games.

It's not so much them losing, but the way they are losing, IMHO. It's embarrassing.

Well get used to this, cause it was announced Karl has been extended to next season, so be ready for more of, scoring 120 points, giving up 130, being the #8 seeds, getting our asses handed to us in the 1st round agin by a team that KNOWS how to aplay DEFENSE!

Let me make this clear DENVER NUGGETS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SIGN ARTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell sign anyone who can play DEFENSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Hell sign anyone who can play DEFENSE!
    I agree, we are covered on the offensive side. They just need to spend the offseason working on defense.

Nuggets trade Camby..

To da Clippers for a 2nd rounder.. lol.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8348834?MSNHPHMA

***?

lol.... time to be giving up 150 points now.

150? You mean PER HALF right?

This just took my percentage of even paying attention to the NBA down from 20% to 5%. And that 5% is to see the fans of Phoenix BOO Stern when he's here for the All Star game, if he decides to show face.

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

The sad thing about this trade is that not only is a 2nd round pick a disgrace for Camby, but it's not even a 2nd round pick, it's a 2nd round pick SWAP!

The Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday acquired Marcus Camby from the Denver Nuggets. In return, Denver will have the option to exchange second round picks with the Clippers in 2010. - NBA.com
    This is a pathetic trade!
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

*expletive* Seriously. This is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncsOwnU View Post
    The sad thing about this trade is that not only is a 2nd round pick a disgrace for Camby, but it's not even a 2nd round pick, it's a 2nd round pick SWAP!

This is a pathetic trade!
    Haha I guess I didn't catch that part, I was too busy trying to make sense of what the hell Denver was trying to do here... They got pretty much a bag of basketballs back and traded him to another Western Conference team no less.. wow..

Who is running things up there? Like 5 dudes? Must all be retarded.

I don't even follow Basketball and find it ridiculous.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.