View Poll Results: Who do you think the Nuggets will sign this offseason?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manu Ginobli

5 55.56%
  • Kenyon Martin

1 11.11%
  • Quentin Richardson

2 22.22%
  • Re-sign Voshon Lenard

1 11.11%
Page 90 of 176 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2636
    Great moves this offseason Denver.

You probably just moved your way out of the playoff race next year.

It was nothing more than a salary dump, and the clippers are the beneficiary.

So now, the Nuggets, who could barely make the playoffs and got swept in the first round, now are facing the season without a starting center. And no, Hunter is not a starting center.

They must be trying to position themselves for a better draft pick next year.
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Great moves this offseason Denver.

You probably just moved your way out of the playoff race next year.
    Not only that but they probably just helped put the Clippers in that 8th spot..

So not only did they give up the only defensive presence they have. Their only shot blocker, their only rebounder, but they also let their biggest hustle player go in Najera.

No defense, no rebounds, no hustle.... No heart, this team is going NOwhere.
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

They are definatly smoking CRACK there in Bugglet land!!!

Let me get this straight now. They dump the NBA Defensive player of the year 2 years ago,lose Najera, two of the only guys who ATTEMPT to play defense on a team filled with offensive PRIMA DONNAS, and get virtually NOTHING IN RETURN???!!!

Heres what is gonna happen now. They will lose 50 or more games this year, then the friggin FIRESALE will begin AGAIN. Then the next season, they will struggle to win 15 games, return to their former "LAUGING STOCKS OF THE NBA" STATUS THAT WE ALL BECAME TO ASSOCIATE THEM WITH IN THE 90S!

What is truly sad is they were maybe a plyer or two away from FINALLY winning a ploff game or two! Thats about all we can expect out of the Denver Nuggets I guess, as long as these losers are running the show.

Wow, talk about a complete disaster of an offseason.

If they had kept last season's team in tact, and fired Karl and replaced him with a coach who would have instilled defense (Larry Brown perhaps?) I honestly think they could have been championship contenders next season. Instead, they are headed right back for the cellar. Who the hell is in charge of that team?

While I do insanely hate this deal, I can see why. If you look at it from the financial standpoint, it makes sense. But - Camby has been the one player that, over the years when we were still terrible, Camby stayed true and played 100% every night. He never opened his mouth to complain like some other players do and he got robbed year after year for all star votes! I understand the salary cap, I really do, but the Nuggs did Camby dirty for real!

Najera and Camby and sometimes, K-Mart are the only one who play D, but I think if stay intact the Nuggs can still be okay, only way I see us winning more than ONE playoff game, let alone a series is if we get Artest somehow and play em with K-Mart somehow...but that is me not thinking too much into this, basically, the moral of the story, this moves is stupid and I will gladly rock a Clippers Camby just for the respect due to the dude

Sorry I had another thought here

*Bottom line*

If Kiki were still here as our GM, he would have found a way to make the cap come down without losing the best shot blocking Center in the NBA

I'm in shock. This is pure craziness.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

While I can understand that the move is based on salary cap reasons seeing as they were like a billion dollars over it, it still makes me laugh a little how you can trade your best defensive player, not to mention probably one of the very few non thugs on the team and get absolutely nothing at all.

Not only is that an insult to Camby, but an insult to Denver fans who actually care enough to pay to go to these games. Denver wasn't all that great before and now losing their best defensive player and a hussle guy in Najera, unless Nene can stay healthy and become an All Star in one year, this team probably won't even make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    While I do insanely hate this deal, I can see why. If you look at it from the financial standpoint, it makes sense. But - Camby has been the one player that, over the years when we were still terrible, Camby stayed true and played 100% every night. He never opened his mouth to complain like some other players do and he got robbed year after year for all star votes! I understand the salary cap, I really do, but the Nuggs did Camby dirty for real!

Najera and Camby and sometimes, K-Mart are the only one who play D, but I think if stay intact the Nuggs can still be okay, only way I see us winning more than ONE playoff game, let alone a series is if we get Artest somehow and play em with K-Mart somehow...but that is me not thinking too much into this, basically, the moral of the story, this moves is stupid and I will gladly rock a Clippers Camby just for the respect due to the dude
    It would have made more sense to trade AI or Melo.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Quote Originally Posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    Sorry I had another thought here

*Bottom line*

If Kiki were still here as our GM, he would have found a way to make the cap come down without losing the best shot blocking Center in the NBA
    Truth. For the days of sane management.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

I thought this was a joke... seriously.

Unbelievable!!!
    Winter is Coming!

Wow.. who in the hell is the GM for the Nuggets.

What an idiot.