View Poll Results: Who do you think the Nuggets will sign this offseason?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manu Ginobli

5 55.56%
  • Kenyon Martin

1 11.11%
  • Quentin Richardson

2 22.22%
  • Re-sign Voshon Lenard

1 11.11%
Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 2,626 to 2,636 of 2636
    Quote Originally Posted by McNasty89 View Post
    ok so right now have have Reggie Bush, Roy Helu, and Marion Barber starting. i sat AP cuz i dont know if u should start him, i also have Willis Mcgahee and Toby Gerhart.
    AP is active start him.
    Bush is a good start vs buffalo
    I would probably start Willis Mcgahee as my third vs new england

you could sub Helu for willis if you like him vs giants more

I wouldnt start Barber
    or gerhart

what he said but I would start helu over mcgahee. Shanny has always been able to run on the giants.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Is anyone else...

Gonna start CJ.Spiller on their fantasy football team against us? It just feels so wrong! I didnt do this all season, but then again its championship weekend and $$$ is on the line?
    Btw i am starting our Defense!

No, but the guy i'm playing in my championship is!
    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Who would you start in championship week?

So I am in a great position for my fantasy football championship. My opponent has Arian Foster who had a few points last night but Owen Daniels did nothing and one of his players is on IR and he didn't get the change in on time. I have Aaron Rodgers as my starting QB and I'm a little concerned with starting him given that he might sit half if not all the game this week so I picked up Matt Moore and Kyle Orton as a backups. Here's my current starting lineup and reserves, I'd love some input especially on the QB position as well I have a number of good RB's to consider namely Ahmad Bradshaw, Reggie Bush, Beanie Wells, and Darren Sproles.

Currently starting:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB1: Frank Gore
    RB2: Reggie Bush
    WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
    WR2: Antonio Brown
    TE: Brent Celek
    W/R: Darren Sproles
    K: Rob Bironas
    DEF: Titans

Reserves:

RB: Beanie Wells, Kevin Smith, Matt Forte(IR)
    WR: Jeremy Maclin
    QB: Matt Moore, Kyle Orton

I wouldn't change that line up. Aside from maybe the kicker.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

I could switch Bironas up with either Robbie Gould(pathetic offense however) or Matt Prater. I only liked Bironas in that he is playing Jacksonville this week and has been solid of late. You would still keep Rodgers in the lineup? I really want to start him and I'd kick myself if he plays the whole game and puts up huge points but he is a risk and Matt Moore will probably put up a few points on a terrible NE secondary.

Update: Nugent just became available so I picked him up to replace Bironas, what a last minute steal.
    Last edited by BroncoCanuck; 12-23-2011 at 11:34 AM.

I'm really not sure what's gonna happen with Rodgers, but he's still Aaron Rodgers and half a game from him could be more valuable than both those other QBs combined. I'd sit him if I had a good QB on the bench, but I'm not sure I'd want to trust Matt Moore or Kyle Orton in my championship game. It's a pretty awful situation for you. All that being said Moore certainly has a nice match-up so, maybe, maybe... It's probably one of those decisions you're gonna have to make with your gut. Good luck!

*edit* That should turn out to be a good upgrade at K.
    Also, I've just seen that Big Ben isn't going to be playing this week, so you might want to consider Maclin over Brown.
    Last edited by Sync; 12-23-2011 at 11:41 AM.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Yeah I don't know what I will end up doing with the QB, hard to bench a guy who propelled me to a 13-1 season and is arguably the best QB in the league(besides Tebow of course lol). I'm hoping the Pack will comment on his status before the game so I can make a decision, I'm hearing they want to bury the Bears for what happened last year but maybe wishful thinking. I may start Maclin as well, I have Celek starting at TE and I try to avoid putting too much in one basket in case an offense struggles. Either way if Big Ben sits I will be a happy camper because my opponent has Ben starting and Tyler Palko on the bench lol. Wish I still had Forte healthy, his injury caused my only loss and in the semi finals I only won by 1.5 fantasy points. It has been a crazy season Thanks for your input.

Championship RB/Flex Struggle

Pick two to play. Felix Jones(GTD), Kahlil Bell, Evan Royster( Had Helu, hes out), or Brandon Lloyd. Could also pick up Sammy Morris if I need too. Got Bell and Royster in for now.

Bell and pick up Morris... if jones doesnt go roll with morris.
    if you can't do that ... I Lloyd.