Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    We just got Vickerson too and he's HUGE. 6'5, 321 lbs. McD says he'll play end and rotate in at DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    We just got Vickerson too and he's HUGE. 6'5, 321 lbs. McD says he'll play end and rotate in at DT.
    It will be a huge asset aquiring this monster of a talent bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Hochstein was horrible replacing Hamilton. And he had already played in this man blocking scheme at New England. Now, Hamilton is a starter in Seattle while Hocshtein rides the bench here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Seattle is running a ZBS. Hamilton is a good fit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    hamilton lost his starting spot last week

I think that about sums it up.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Saying that Hochstein's play was comparable to Hamilton's is simply not accurate.

Hamilton graded out horribly last year. Hochstein didn't grade out like an All-Pro, but he was head and shoulders above Hamilton. Going from memory, Hamilton was approximately a -20, while Hochstein was about a -2.0. That's not a neglibible difference.

We also need to stop pretending the scheme change was the downfall of Ben Hamilton. He hasn't been the same since he came back from his concussion. He wasn't that great Shanny's last year here. I gave him a free pass because he missed a year. It's time to stop giving Ben free passes....

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!