CB accross from Aso

does any one think the Raiders have a second QB who can step up and be the man they need accross from Aso

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    does any one think the Raiders have a second QB who can step up and be the man they need accross from Aso
    Gradkowski would own.

but no i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    They got a couple nice prospect I liked in college- McFadden and Ware are gonna be two good players at corner

Stanford Routt has the job now, but I think McFadden may outplay him during the year. Routt won the job just the same as Chris Johnson lost it.

The corner playing across from Aso is a nobody. That's why he never gets targeted. Pick on the nobody instead of the Pro-Bowler. Anyone can be a shutdown corner in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cahill View Post
    The corner playing across from Aso is a nobody. That's why he never gets targeted. Pick on the nobody instead of the Pro-Bowler. Anyone can be a shutdown corner in that situation.
    Yeah, keep stretching it there buddy

Yeah, he did do well considering he was throwing to 2 rookie receivers & was running for his life behind a crappy OL.
    kaleem