Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I live in Chiefs country which is hard as a Bronco fan so I'm obviously hoping the Chiefs get smoked just so no one can talk any smack on me at work.

I'm hoping for a TIE

My ESPN is off right now.

Is it still 21-7 KC?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Yeah I've been rooting for them all game. Except for Gates, cuz he's on my fantasy team. But watching the Chargers get beat is always fun to watch. Chiefs don't talk smack in the offseason compared to Raiders and Chargers fans. Raiders are already shut up for the season, now it's time for the Chargers to get shut up as well.

go figure, a sd team can't play in the rain and is starting slow lol
    you guys better hope it rains every week we play

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    The Chargers are done. They are over rated. I will enjoy Philip Rivers' collapse this year!! GO AFC WEST!! GO BRONCOS!!
    lmao the words of a bronco fan said every week 1 , for the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    The Chargers are done. They are over rated. I will enjoy Philip Rivers' collapse this year!! GO AFC WEST!! GO BRONCOS!!
    After one game (thats not even over yet)? Really?

There's nobody I hate more than the San Diego Chargers (though the Jets are trying to take that crown). While I am certainly not a fan of Kansas City, I have always respected their tough play, and their team and fans actually exhibit quite a bit of class. They will always have my respect for their character. San Diego is the polar opposite of the word "class." I'm not sure how to accurately articulate how much I dislike Phillip Rivers and the Chargers, so I won't even try. But man let me tell you something, I'm LOVING the beating that Kansas City is putting on the Bolts, and it's equally satisfying to see Phillip Rivers crying after making costly mistakes.

This is great.

I'm moving this to the Chiefs forum, so no smacking, okay?

Which you shouldn't do in GD anyway.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Twizlers View Post
    Yeah I've been rooting for them all game. Except for Gates, cuz he's on my fantasy team. But watching the Chargers get beat is always fun to watch. Chiefs don't talk smack in the offseason compared to Raiders and Chargers fans. Raiders are already shut up for the season, now it's time for the Chargers to get shut up as well.
    Check out Arrowheadpride sometime then.. Oh and "We're GONNA KILL THE JAGS!!!!" "TAKEEE IT.. TAKE IT!!!!!!!"

is it me or does Trent Dilfer have the ultimate man crush on Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    is it me or does Trent Dilfer have the ultimate man crush on Rivers.
    It's not just you. Dilfer often uses his role as broadcaster/analyst to validate his own career as a do-nothing QB, going out of his way to over-emphasize game-managing QBs with good supporting casts around them.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Wow! Chiefs just beat the Chargers. Didnt expect that. KC defense looks really good. And as much as I dislike the guy, Rivers is an excellent QB. Makes me wish our QB had similar skills

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Niiiiiice work Chiefs! That defense looks fierce, Romeo has them boys walking the walk!

Chiefs leading the division! when was the last time that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Niiiiiice work Chiefs! That defense looks fierce, Romeo has them boys walking the walk!

Chiefs leading the division! when was the last time that happened?
    It's only week 1 but I'm sure they don't care right now in Kansas City.

Their defense was very solid. Excellent discipline (Except for that one big time oops) but great job overall. They shut em down.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***