Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 571 to 584 of 584
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    First piece of work in quite a while - took me a few days due to my back (cant sit for long periods of time at pc).

    http://i.imgur.com/zditqRO.png

    Looks great, cheers to a speedy recovery.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    Hey Blondie I was wondering if you could make a new sig for me whenever you have the time.
    With hockey season around the corner, looking for a fresh Red Wings sig.
    With Gustav Nyquist, Tomas Tatar, Pavel, and Zetterberg. Any design you think fits perfect is fine. And if there is enough room, maybe throw in Kronwall?

    Thanks and advance and of course CP coming.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    Hows this??


  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,351
    That's awesome. As always great work. Much appreciated and CP coming when i get to a working pc.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    That's awesome. As always great work. Much appreciated and CP coming when i get to a working pc.
    your welcome!

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    My latest project i made for myself.. very happy with outcome shame cant use it here tho.ya gotta watch the whole thing to see everything lol


  7. #577
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    My latest project i made for myself.. very happy with outcome shame cant use it here tho.ya gotta watch the whole thing to see everything lol

    That's pretty sweet!

    Too bad it can't be used here.

    I used to have a gif in my sig, but users complained. Believe it or not, there are apparently still people with dial up.
    Sick avy by Blondie79

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    That's pretty sweet!

    Too bad it can't be used here.

    I used to have a gif in my sig, but users complained. Believe it or not, there are apparently still people with dial up.
    lol gee dial up!

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,465
    Nice work, Blondie.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    My latest project i made for myself.. very happy with outcome shame cant use it here tho.ya gotta watch the whole thing to see everything lol

    This might be the best sig I have ever seen on BC. WOW!!

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    Wow its been like 5 years since ive made anything here - anyone want anything making, got some free time.

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Wow its been like 5 years since ive made anything here - anyone want anything making, got some free time.
    Hey Blondie! I'd be interested to see what you come up with regarding Brett Rypien. Bronco to Bronco, all that. Although, maybe it would be better to wait until we have more images of him in-game in a Denver uniform. Haha.


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Hey Blondie! I'd be interested to see what you come up with regarding Brett Rypien. Bronco to Bronco, all that. Although, maybe it would be better to wait until we have more images of him in-game in a Denver uniform. Haha.
    Not many pics out there of him yet but i managed to come up with one, wasnt the greatest quality image but turning it into a vector brought a good result imo. I will gladly do another when there is more images


  14. #584
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Not many pics out there of him yet but i managed to come up with one, wasnt the greatest quality image but turning it into a vector brought a good result imo. I will gladly do another when there is more images

    I like the simple look of it.

    I'll try to remind you when we get more game pics. and maybe find a way to incorporate one from his BSU days as well, as like a mirror effect or something? if that makes sense.

    definitely going to save this one when i get home.


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •