View Poll Results: Wk. 1 -- Choose a number for your feel on the Broncos' outlook, from this week out.

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 -- the most pessimistic feeling

3 4.76%

2 3.17%

6 9.52%

6 9.52%

9 14.29%

6 9.52%

17 26.98%

6 9.52%

5 7.94%
  • 10 -- the most optimistic feeling

3 4.76%
Page 100 of 182 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2723
    This thread quickly got onto talking about the negs..... Lets talk about the positives.....

Robert Ayers..... I totally havent gotten enough crow on his play today

Lloyd.... great game, nice catches..... Loved the control on the sidelines

Royal.... Finally made a bit of a difference. Looked good on the outside, wished he had more chances in the slot...but all in all good job getting free, finding the holes in the D, making guys miss
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

:lots of positives really...
    We had some boneheaded penalties, had a bit of trouble with the run and just need some more out of the pass rush it will happen though its early in the season and lots of time to get in on track.
    Were coming back from alot of injuries and still have some give it some time guys.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    not hating on him in the least bit. Like I said I want to know why people think that a 60 yard game at barely a 4ypc game is a good game.
    You hated on him since the day we drafted him. If you just admit your a hater youd save face a bit.

We haven't won since week 13 of last year. In game weeks, that's over a month. I miss the feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Idahobronco79 View Post
    I usually don't blame 1 person for a loss because it is usually a team effort but I hope McBean (or however his name is written) finds a pink slip in his locker when he gets back to Denver because two blatant face masks on the Jags last scoring drive killed us :paper: I will get over the loss because every team is almost gaurenteed a loss and the season is early. Sorry just had to vent about this fool. on the plus side the raiders got slapped around today lol
    Agree completely, there are alot of people gripping about McDaniels play calling, or the crappy play of our Oline, or whatever it is but those two penalties ultimatley cost us the game, he should be cut.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    We need to get this guy the ball more if we are to see him realise is potential wich is great. He had a good game but only 15 time he got the ball !!!
    I agree but with just coming back from injury and not playing in preseason I think it would've been way to early to give him 25 handoffs this game . Hopefullly next one
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I always sport the Elway 86 Orange for week one, and playoffs..... I was wearing it when I met my wife, so it has always brought me good luck.....wait maybe it hasnt been as lucky as i thought
    LOLz, I wore my Alt. Dawkins jersey every game-day for our 6-0 start. Then had to go to the in-laws house for a funeral during week 8 and it went all down hill from there! Thats why I sported it today!

I would agree that he needs more touches.... but there is no way that he is ready for that. The kid just looked slow today. I think he needs 2-3 weeks before we can ask to much of him
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Agree completely, there are alot of people gripping about McDaniels play calling, or the crappy play of our Oline, or whatever it is but those two penalties ultimatley cost us the game, he should be cut.
    I'm glad you don't run the team. McBean is a huge part of this defense.

Tank and sweatpants.

I spent most of the day coping with a hangover from last nights Irish Festival.

Not sure I coulda coped with a jersey.

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Our offense was just fine. Did you even watch the game?? :orton: looked sharp, it was the rookie offensive line and penalties that got us on the long haul. Plus the disallowed play by Brandon Lloyd didn't help either. Orton looked good but the o-line looked bad. It's not Mcd's system it's the rookies IN the system.
    Please don't come out with stuff like did I watch the game...it has no substance to say stuff like that. But fyi I did watch it. And if you reread my origional post I said maybe we need to work the system around or "tweek" with the rookies in the system...it's call adjusting to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    The system is only as good as its players

The pats would have zero super bowl wins without Tom Brady.

Shoot even with Tom Brady they may not have any without Vinatari. They did not need him on the last one but do they even get to that point without him in the first two runs?

Every "system" that has won multiple Super Bowls has had amazing players running it.
    I agree, which is why I'm saying maybe we need to revulate our system to our players strenghts.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I listened to the DEn broadcast and the announcer made a great point- there were times on 3rd down Mcd called for passing plays where the WRs ran routes expecting a zone defense but instead got man coverage.

Stuff like that.

Is it being outcoached? Is he too predictable? Is it the OL, or lack of execution? Maybe there's a learning curve. But it's obvious something is amiss.
    Fact is we struggle to score points.... sustain drives.... make adjustments.
    All great questions that I would kill to have answers too. But your right, struggle to score/drives/adjustments.

Cant agree with you more OP, Moreno is our feature back and the dude can make it happen when he needs to. The more reps the better for our main man

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

Full Throttle Offense

Does this offense with all it's pieces in place scare anybody? My piont is I feel like we have all this talent on offense but have absolutely no idea how to use it. Certain players may strike fear into opposing teams but I don't believe our offence does anybody. I am not a McDaniels basher nor a Cutler/Marshall/Scheffler/Hillis supporter, I just feel like this team is only as strong as McDaniels will allow it to be. Let's take the leash off and see what happens. GO BRONCOS!!!!
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]Many props to CHARGER$ for the sig!
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Orange"]FOX/ROCKS Member #213[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]TEAM TEBOW Member #666 (Hi-Jacked or Otherwise)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

wife had a custom painted jersey ( bronco emblem only little meaner with brocos rule on white) and I had throwback white with Denvers ole D decal on it
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Rod Smith away Jersey for me ....