View Poll Results: Wk. 1 -- Choose a number for your feel on the Broncos' outlook, from this week out.

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 -- the most pessimistic feeling

3 4.76%

2 3.17%

6 9.52%

6 9.52%

9 14.29%

6 9.52%

17 26.98%

6 9.52%

5 7.94%
  • 10 -- the most optimistic feeling

3 4.76%
Page 1 of 182 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Post game rants---Jacksonville

The season's first game is exactly 1 month away and what a great time to start planning the pre game party for all us Broncos fans. I'm sure there will be tons of Blue & Orange Tebow jersey down there but looking for some seasoned broncos fans to get the season started off right. What's the Plan?
    [IMG]http://footballnationblogs.com/files/2009/02/moreno.jpg[/IMG]

My brother and I are going to make the trip. We are coming from Texas. We are definitely down to party with some fellow broncos fans.

.......I am.
    New England Patriots GM

I want to go! Any Atl-iens making the trip?

Any lines on tickets?
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

Andy from Suwanee GA

I would love to go. I called the Jacksonville ticket office and was told that they are only selling group tickets (4+) for that game. Any fans from Georgia want to go together?

Also, where do all the Broncos fans from Ga go to watch the games. I'd love to meet up for the games and root together.

I'm gonna be in Denver for the Seattle game, but I don't see myself going to a road game any time soon unless it's in Dallas or Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    I would love to go. I called the Jacksonville ticket office and was told that they are only selling group tickets (4+) for that game. Any fans from Georgia want to go together?

Also, where do all the Broncos fans from Ga go to watch the games. I'd love to meet up for the games and root together.
    I used to have NFL Sunday Ticket, but they called my bluff and I canceled. I may raise a stink and get it back though... its nice to have free beer and pause the game or act like a fool in your own home. Otherwise I havent really looked for a place to watch the games.
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.

I have a buddy who works in the Jacksonville ticket office and they just got there ticket 2nd allowment and had nothing better then 3rd level tickets. I was able to get 2 Club Seats back in May, but seats will be hard to come by for face value.

Quote Originally Posted by DJWILLY55 View Post
    I have a buddy who works in the Jacksonville ticket office and they just got there ticket 2nd allowment and had nothing better then 3rd level tickets. I was able to get 2 Club Seats back in May, but seats will be hard to come by for face value.
    ugh that sucks... I guess its Tebows homecoming though...

At least we can have another home game
    Last edited by LordOfChaos; 08-16-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Ill be there, but stuck in a sky box because of my husbands job. They are Jaguar sponsors so I was banned from wearing anything Orange and Blue and I refuse to wear anything teal!

I was planning on going but havent been able to come across any tickets.

Pick An Area

Unless Uncle Sam decides differently (again), I'll be there in my usual club seat in my usual teal attire. For those of you coming from Denver, I hope you enjoy your stay, but not the game results.

Be advised, it will be very hot and humid, probably 100+ in the stands (higher on the field) and about 70-80% humidity - normal for that time of the year. Please make sure you stay hydrated (lots of water). I say this as friendly advice. If you are not used to high heat and humidity, it can be very dangerous.

I will be there. Any Bronco get togethers goin on. I will most likely start at the Landing. I am coming up Saturday night after the Florida vs USF game. Should be a fun weekend. Gators Sat and Broncos Sun... A great weekend.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Where has everyone been finding their tickets?