X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r3con
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2010

Hello everyone. Most (let me emphasize most) of us long time Charger fans try to be classy and respectful as possible, especially when there is a death or tragic incident.

With that said, I was the one that started the condolences thread over on the Chargers Main Board earlier this week. I got the update on my cellphone and wanted to get as many fans together over there, to express their sympathies to you as fans, the organization, and the family and friends of Kenny. I just noticed one of the replies had a link to this thread, and I thought what better time to come drop in and say that I am truly sorry that you (everyone mentioned above) had to go through yet another tragic death.

Its a shame that there has been so many Bronco players in the recent past that have had their lives ended early. When you have talent like Mr. McKinley had, its nothing short of a tragedy when you don't get to play out your career and showcase your skills. Circumstances aside, I say this for myself and all other Charger fans, that we are truly sorry for your loss.

Best prayers and wishes go out to everyone linked to McKinley in even the slightest way.

Here's to a good season, and a couple of exciting games between the Bolts and Broncos (I will admit I almost typed Donkeys, sorry...).

*Side Note* I LOVE the Raider smiley getting smashed. Glad its not a lightning bolt
    Last edited by r3con; 09-21-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• -B-
      Practice Squad
      • Jun 2010

Wonderful post. Thanks to all of the Chargers & Steelers fan fans for your class and respect.

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
        GO BRONCOS!!!
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by r3con View Post
        Hello everyone. Most (let me emphasize most) of us long time Charger fans try to be classy and respectful as possible, especially when there is a death or tragic incident.

With that said, I was the one that started the condolences thread over on the Chargers Main Board earlier this week. I got the update on my cellphone and wanted to get as many fans together over there, to express their sympathies to you as fans, the organization, and the family and friends of Kenny. I just noticed one of the replies had a link to this thread, and I thought what better time to come drop in and say that I am truly sorry that you (everyone mentioned above) had to go through yet another tragic death.

Its a shame that there has been so many Bronco players in the recent past that have had their lives ended early. When you have talent like Mr. McKinley had, its nothing short of a tragedy when you don't get to play out your career and showcase your skills. Circumstances aside, I say this for myself and all other Charger fans, that we are truly sorry for your loss.

Best prayers and wishes go out to everyone linked to McKinley in even the slightest way.

Here's to a good season, and a couple of exciting games between the Bolts and Broncos (I will admit I almost typed Donkeys, sorry...).

*Side Note* I LOVE the Raider smiley getting smashed. Glad its not a lightning bolt
        Welcome! I was just talking with you on another thread at the CMB. Classy as usual!

Thank you Charger fans. !
        sigpic

Comment

• r3con
          Practice Squad
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          Welcome! I was just talking with you on another thread at the CMB. Classy as usual!

Thank you Charger fans. !
          Haha, yes you were. Whats going on bud. You're all more than welcome. Its truly a sad situation.

Comment

• Bolt4LifeSD
            Practice Squad
            • Dec 2008

I am Bolt4Life, and I approve this thread.

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
              GO BRONCOS!!!
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bolt4LifeSD View Post
              I am Bolt4Life, and I approve this thread.
              I approve of this post. And the fact that you approve of an already awesome thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X