Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Condolences and Sympathies from Charger fans

This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As Charger fans, we would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that we were moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, we wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.

Signed:

r3con JammerHammer23 ShockTreatment JerryinCA FutbolAmericano 1 VMmomVJfan dekkerbasser AirCro LSIGRAD09 SP17BOLT SDynasty ODonnell Al "T.D." Bundy 1 FanSince67 RIPgriggs SilverBolt Rockydude BoltForTheBooze 1 JCDavey bolts4rivers Antoine Cason Stone85 supercharged21 charger1_sj SDBoltLvr BoltFanDan Good Days Last2 1 Southstander SDC-SBV-1D
    Last edited by ShockTreatment; 09-21-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTreatment View Post
    This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As a Charger fan, I would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that I was moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, I wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.
    Very classy of you. Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you, it means a lot.

Such class! Thank you for your thoughts.

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTreatment View Post
    This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As a Charger fan, I would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that I was moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, I wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.
    Charger fan here. God Bless McKinley and his family. Man, Broncos and their fans have had it tough. God bless to all of you. Hang in there.

Very kind words from you. Thank you

Very respectable charger fans.. Yea.. maybe rivals on the football field, but we're all still one as fans of this great game. to you all and much respect back your way.
    Orange and Blue runs deep in 'mah veins!

I posted this in another thread. I just want to repeat:

Thank you to all the fans of other teams for your kind words.

It just shows that no matter what color jersey we wear, we're all one big NFL family.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Condolences from Steeler Nation

Praying for the friends, family and teamates of Kenny tonight. Rest in peace...

Thank you Charger and Steeler fans for your heartfelt condolences. My prayers go out to Kenny's family. May you rest in peace Kenny. Number Eleven forever
    Remember the Drive January 11, 1987
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bone thrown at me during the Drive
    at Bar in Columbus Ohio

Our entire franchise has dealt with more than it's share of tragic events in recent years and it's much appreciated to see heartfelt class show up from around the league.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Thank you. Its not much but classy and respectful nonetheless.

Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Thank you for the kind words.

This is very emotional for me. I was at the game this weekend. Living in Boise it was my first, and my son's first NFL game. It was for his 13th birthday and Knowshon Moreno even signed my son's hat after the game. It gave me a feeling of closeness and appreciation that I've never had for the players before. I was very grieved to hear this today, to find out I was still in town celebrating the excitement of the win with my son when it actually happened. My prayers go out to the entire McKinnley family, his friends, and all of the coaches and players that had gotten to know Kenny.

This is very tragic.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!