Your Websites Porfolio?

IDK, its late, and i got bored...

I wonder if you guys have your own websites that you guys might want to share and i figured this is the best place for this type of stuff..

I've made a quite a few in my day... and i'm sure i've bugged u guys about em already a few times...

but here are the ones i'd like to show you guys. (sorry about the ads, i will be stripping all my sites of ads soon since it don't generate much revenue yet anyways, rather build my site up and not make money yet and wait for later to do that)

I got this message board for PS3, Cars, and Other Modding... This is my main site, or at least the one i pay most attention to. It's purpose is to show people how to mod certain things and also a community to share your mods... mods being things you altered to serve another purpose... like some guy on the site posted a way to create a safe using a battery and an old cd rom drive lol...

Another is a textbooks classifieds website for the university i attend...I haven't followed up on that website much to at all lately, but it still is being used... and actually someone i know registered on the site without knowing it was mine lol...

Lastly, this is more of a project for now... it's a blog for android app development that i will be populating more and more after i master the programming language and the ins and outs of android specific programming.

i have a few others that are irrelevant right now though...

i am very interested to see what the other web developers have made and i am curious to see who those members may be

*I don't want you guys to click on any ads (At All), or even register on the sites if you guys don't want to, that is not what this if meant for*

http://www.sandberg-solutions.com/Skill-Matrix.html

http://www.zandguild.com/

The very first 2 websites I made - Im not exactly a web developer lol just a hobby

I have a bunch of templates that i have done but there all on disk in a box somewhere from moving lol

Edit: Found one of the templates i did..

Last edited by Blondie79; 09-25-2010 at 03:36 AM.

cool, good stuff!

I like the template though very girly....

I like the template though very girly....
    LOL yup makes a change from all the boyish stuff ive done (football sigs)

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    LOL yup makes a change from all the boyish stuff ive done (football sigs)
    psssht.... football's not boyish!

its a sport for everyone!

its just most girls aren't smart enough to notice that

(i think i'm safe to say that since everyone who can read this is into football)

hehe i agree, but i get lots of crap as a girl for loving football so much ..

Im a huge sports fan (not just football) ..

not to get off topic lol but i use to play womens pro soccer back home, before i suffered an injury also played Rec Ice hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    hehe i agree, but i get lots of crap as a girl for loving football so much ..

Im a huge sports fan (not just football) ..

not to get off topic lol but i use to play womens pro soccer back home, before i suffered an injury also played Rec Ice hockey
    thats cool and all, but neither of those are sports.

jk, thats really cool, sucks about the injury though. You seemed fine to me but what do i know

hehe, broke my foot in 6 places, couldnt pass my physical after that