Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 3 2010 Colts vs Broncos

Well we got off the Shnide last week and evened our record at 1-1.
    We had an impressive outing against the Seahawks, running up our record of
    opening our season at home wins. Now we need to try and build on it as one of the NFLs Elite teams come to town.. the Colts.

Under Shanny we were only 2-6 vs the Colts and 0-2 in the post season.
    We lost some heart breakers to this team at home. The back to back long fields goals in the snow is the one that comes foremost to mind. The first to force OT the 2nd for them to wins it.... Grrrr.

McDaniels is 0-1 vs the Colts. We lost to them in game 13 of last season, starting our second four game slide of that season. Now they are in our house, but which team will we be facing. The one that let the Texans run all over them, or the ones that Dismantled the Giants with their defense and run game?

Moreno is out, Champ left last week on crutches, and I am not sure what we will get out of Maroney if he plays. I am hoping for a Win.. I really dislike how we seem to always self destruct vs the Colts. This is the first of a killer 4 game stretch so a Win here good do a lot of good.

As always we ask all posters to follow the rules of the COC. Don't attack other posters, Do not post or ask for game links and do not post profanity or try to skirt the filter. You will be infracted, suspended or banned. Please report any violations. Any questions can be directed towards the mod staff.

Let's hope for a great game and a sign from the Broncos that we are ready to step up our game. Good luck to all

GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I have a great feeling about tomorrow!!! Tomorrow we shock the NFL. We put the whoopin on PEYTON!!!!! That is the only key to the game!!! GET TO MANNING!!!!! Its dangerous and its tricky, but if we can get to him and throw him off his trolly, it's going to be a long day for peyton!!! Nobody respects us!! But after tomorrow, the world will raise an eyebrow when they look in our direction!!! BRONCOS BABY!!!!!

In the words of DAWKINS, "LETS RIDE!!! LETS RIDE!!! LETS RIDE!!!!"
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Woohoo! Go Broncos! I have a feeling we will keep it close tomorrow and pull it out in the final seconds. The key to the game will be our Offense staying on the field, that's the best way to beat Peyton: limit his playing time. Our running game has to improve, without Moreno none the less and our aerial attack has to continue to be consistent. Now this is assuming we have at least one of our starting CB's (crossing fingers!)

Final score:
    Broncos: 24
    Colts: 21
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making it my goal to be on the first page of every gameday thread all season!

GO BRONCOS!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I wonder if Peyon Manning is at Coors Field tonight supporting his friend Todd Helton?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Go Denver!!!!

Get the special teams together and avoid penalties.
    And have fun.

I'll be watching the game on a brand new TV tomorrow. It hasn't even been taken out of the box yet.

42 inch Panasonic plasma. 1080p, 600hz sub-field drive, excellent color and contrast, deep black levels.
    Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Lets go BOYS!!!!! Special teams in check this week and DB's at their absolute best!!!

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

GO BRONCOS!!!

Manning is way overrated!

oh wait....

Nevermind, he's not but still, lets get the W!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

IMHO we can win this game if we can get some pressure on manning and score a good amount of points. the colts defense has proven that it's inconsistent. it's gonna be tough getting pressure on him since the colts have a really good offensive line and dumervil's out for the year.

but im confident in some of our players. im starting to like ayers. he's becoming a good player.

i can see this game being close.

27-24 Denver

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Making it my goal to be on the first page of every gameday thread all season!

GO BRONCOS!!
    haha that my friend is a good goal to have. cp to you.

I can not wait til this game starts. I can't sleep. Guess I'll go pack the car and get ready for the morning drive. Gotta good feeling for whatever reason. I feel like a win here could be the start of something special. But a loss...well we could go downhill fast.
    Last edited by Downboy; 09-25-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    Go America....Go Broncos

A Bronco should always put a little Colt in its place!!!

Sunday

Its 402 AM on Sunday in the West. Finishing work. Sleeping and alarm set to get me up just before game time. Can't wait, hope it's a gooder.

Gameday is here

Ill be watching the game at my buddies....Cheers to a great game ahead...GO DENVER LET'S GET A WIN!!!!

Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!