Page 88 of 141 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2101
    I was impressed with him when he first got the chance to play last year. Quick, good hands and he can go up for the ball.

When all the Marshall stuff was going on I posted something like "that's ok we've got Brandon Lloyd." Go back at and look at his first game last year, he looked great.

Now with Lloyd and Thomas we are close to being the scariest passing team in the NFL (Note to Broncos: the 1 yard line is cool, but you're not there yet). What we had with Rod, Shannon and Eddie Mac, we've got with Royal, Gafney, Thomas and Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    great throw...probably one of the nicest he's thrown in a broncos uniform

agreed perfect throw

Quote Originally Posted by bucking bronco View Post
    It was probably some of the best pass-blocking I've seen in a long time from any team. My Dad who's a lifelong Bears fan even agreed with that. They just need to work on some running plays. It looks to me like they just throw in a run every now and then for the hell of it so they can get back to passing. This stuff needs to be worked out in practice relentlessly.
    Yes, it was impressive. Orton threw it over 50 times, and was only sacked one time. He had over three seconds too, on the one sack. It was more of a coverage sack.

Noodle Arm-

The creative use of the upper and forearm with the hand to guide a projectile to a precisely selected moving target of about 1 square ft in total size sometimes referred to as a "window."

Used in a sentence:

Orton shut the "window" with a pass only a Noodle Arm virtuoso could throw.:orton:

I remember he had two holding penalties last game but other than that he's been pretty mean and beastly.

Just the type of players we need.

Tebow demoted

With Quinn being bumped up to #2 and Tebow down to #3 we probably won't see him play at all this year unless Orton is seriously injured. After seeing how Bradford is helping to Rams I'm curious just how Tebow would have performed yesterday. But it doesn't go any further than just curiousity.

Beautiful throw. I did like a 12 take after I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    You aren't very good at evaluating talent or understanding how running in the National football league works.

For what Maroney was given he did great.
    ROFL

Are people really that retarded ???

The throw made me giddy as a school girl.

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    With Quinn being bumped up to #2 and Tebow down to #3 we probably won't see him play at all this year unless Orton is seriously injured. After seeing how Bradford is helping to Rams I'm curious just how Tebow would have performed yesterday. But it doesn't go any further than just curiousity.
    The demotion was just for last week. I don't think Tebow's numbers would be impressive if we started him now, but I do believe he would be the better long term option.

Talking Manning abused two Cox and a Alexander in games against Denver-

but it wasnt that bad this time. Manning is arguably the best qb in the NFL but our defense really did a hell of a job for the circumstances our offense and special teams put them in. This defense has not been pushed around these last two games like last year. In the first game of the season the defense looked more out of position and tackling looked more like a chase down but the last two games the defense has evolved.
    Im proud of the Broncos for what they showed against the Colts. The mistakes and failing to capitalize in the red-zone cost us the game. I feel confident that if we see the Colts again this year the Broncos have the gameplan to defeat Peyton and remedy the mistakes and missed opportunities. Go Broncos.
    [

Man, if we intercepted him 3x like last year, we would have had that game! The D played REALLY well, I was pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Tebow should not start this season,he has a lot more learning to do.Our best chances of winning is with Kyle.Kyle played like it was his best game that i have noticed.I think we lost the momentum early in the game when we turned the ball over,which Orton had nothng to do with.I would like to see Syd'quan Thompson in there,he is explosive and makes it happen,I enjoy watching him play.
    noone was suggesting tebow should start. the op was asking if putting tebow in for those short yardage red zone plays might be effective.

as for your the bolded part, yes kyle played his best game so far. and looked amazing during the drives. kept getting the first downs. and then in the red zone he couldnt get it done. and it doesnt matter if you threw for over 400 or drove the ball 80 yards or played a great game if the points dont get on the board whats the point? i mean three downs at one yard and no points?

tebow could be a valuable asset here. he could have fallen from under center and gotten a td. of course the better option would be for orton to figure this out and be able to make those plays himself. but if he continues to not be able to i think the op poses something to think about

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    BLloyd is off to a career year It's really a shame we didn't get him more involved last season. The announcers were gushing over him there at one point. This is the perfect team and system for him to play in, and him and KO are obviously a talented tandem (especially going deep, haters ).

Good luck getting people to fess up though
    Yea I know, I made the thread to give Brandon props more then anything

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Yea I know, I made the thread to give Brandon props more then anything
    I remember mock WR depth charts from around training camp time abound with Lloyd at the bottom of, or not on at all. Is clearly out-playing Gaffney and Royal (who got schemed out in Indy), and for the moment DT.