Our prayers are with you. (from Cincinnati)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ohwhyknott
    Practice Squad
    • Apr 2007

Our prayers are with you. (from Cincinnati)

It's sad to hear of a young life lost. I was'nt familiar with Kenny's career, but I did read an article about his character. A kid that always had a smile on his face, & truly loved playing for the Broncos. We are all saddened by your loss, & pray for comfort, for his family & friends.~~~John~~~Middletown, Ohio
  • jc13
    Most Hated
    • Oct 2008

doesn't anybody think its cheesy when someone comes in here speaking on behalf of a whole fanbase?

anyways thanks.

RIP KENNY
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• ohwhyknott
      Practice Squad
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      doesn't anybody think its cheesy when someone comes in here speaking on behalf of a whole fanbase?

anyways thanks.

RIP KENNY
      I understand, but we had Broncos fans last year, that did the same for us when Cris Henry died.

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
        team preacher
        • Mar 2008

Thank you for the well wishes.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• jc13
          Most Hated
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ohwhyknott View Post
          I understand, but we had Broncos fans last year, that did the same for us when Cris Henry died.
          and thanks I appreciate it

I mean I didn't know Kenny but if I had the chance to speak to people close to them id do the same thing.
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
            First Year Fan 1974
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jc13 View Post

anyways thanks.

RIP KENNY
            It's not Cheesy at all.

As a Cincinnati native with the Bengals as my second favorite team, I respect this.

I also have friends from Middletown (just north and slightly west of Cincy) who I have a great friendly rivalry with. My family in Hamilton, Greenhills and Lebanon as well as in the heart of the Queen City, also love to give me crap about our mutual love/hate for each other.

The fanbases of many teams have shown up with support and love, not so much in numbers but representatives of their teams so your comment is a bit out of line.

Just sayin'
            Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 09-28-2010, 08:59 PM.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X