Kenny's funeral service

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

RIP Kenny. May you have eternal peace and happiness.

I hope this never happens to Denver again.

Oh Geez.

Just had to wipe another tear from my eye.

Our guys had a rough week dealing with this and then lose a heart breaking game against one of our nemesis only to have to go to Georgia today for the funeral.

I really feel bad for our team right now. Emotionally drained, beat up and just plain overwhelmed.

Now we have to travel on the road for two straight against opponents that are going to be very hard to beat.

I sure hope coach can light a fire under them and turn this thing around. I do wonder if coach is using the "play for Kenny" angle?

RIP Forever 11
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Did that abomination of a church go through with their promise to protest at the funeral? I sure hope not, because if so that will just piss me off even more tonight lol.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    Did that abomination of a church go through with their promise to protest at the funeral? I sure hope not, because if so that will just piss me off even more tonight lol.
    If they did, I don't want to hear it. I would hope that any press or media attention they may be after would be cut off at the pass and not give them the satisfaction.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    If they did, I don't want to hear it. I would hope that any press or media attention they may be after would be cut off at the pass and not give them the satisfaction.
    I was secretly hoping that the entire Broncos offensive and defensive linemen corps were waiting at the outskirts of the funeral for just such a happening, if you get my drift. I'd love to see those haters protest in front of a group of mourning and angry linemen. Let's just say that you'd have to roll out a few injury carts after that showdown
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.