My Kenny Mc Shirt

Wanted one of these so I just got it:

Thats awsome

I can't remember where in this forum I saw it, but somebody scored a Kenny jersey before his passing. He said he would charish it forever now.

I don't blame him. We had something special brewing with this kid and it's so sad that injuries plagued his play time and led to what is speculated as his final decision.

11 Forever.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    I can't remember where in this forum I saw it, but somebody scored a Kenny jersey before his passing. He said he would charish it forever now.

I don't blame him. We had something special brewing with this kid and it's so sad that injuries plagued his play time and led to what is speculated as his final decision.

11 Forever.
    Wow that would be special to have that after the unfortunate events that have taken place.

RIP Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

11 Forever.
    Six days before his passing I got a Darrent Williams jersey for Christmas. I cherish that thing, bring it to college - try to wear it lightly so that I don't damage it. He was my favorite defensive player on the Broncos.