Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Fans Over reacting

There are a lot of fans over reacting to the Bronco's being 1-2 right now. Of course you have your right to speak your mind within the guidelines of the mods, but I see people freaking out. You say that fans are not satisfied with losing games; do you think that the players and coaches are? I don't have any good receipes for Crow, but I don't want to be one who would have to eat any weeks from now.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    Once again, I don't care about their age or maturity, I want wins.
    "AND I WANT MY CAKE BEFORE I EAT MY VEGGIES! And I want it NOW!!!!"

Small wonder you do not care about age or maturity.
    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

This thread is just...... Wow.

Comparing coaches, W/L of the past does nothing when the future has yet to be seen.

People are demanding immediate results after a drastic change was made to form the franchise into something new just barely over a year ago.

Patience isn't easy but requires time. If in time the results are not apparent then more changes would be needed. But how long is everyone willing to wait in football years?

Apparently some have already given up.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    I just don't like how this team has played the last couple of years. And I think were starting to become the Cleveland Browns and the Lions. Some of the fans are just happy that the game is close, that's not good enough. When you become satisfied with losing, it's a problem. 3-10! 3-10 !!!!!!!!!! is not a good thing. People say that it's a new year, but same results.
    "TRUE FAN" huh? Sit in the South Stands of the original Mile High much? When did you become Judge Judy over who is a "True Fan"? How many fights have you been in at/or after a Bronco game? Ever spend all night, in 10 degree weather, waiting in line to buy playoff tickets?

I do not care where they come from, how long they have been here, or how old they are! "True Fans" are the ones passionate about this team.

Passion translates itself in many differrent ways. Few people watch the games and then come here (knowing that someone will bash them for something as simple as saying; "I like orange more than blue") without being passionate about this team!

Here again, who elected you Judge Judy?
    Last edited by kevlar441; 09-29-2010 at 11:15 PM.

I just don't like how this team has played the last couple of years. And I think were starting to become the Cleveland Browns and the Lions. Some of the fans are just happy that the game is close, that's not good enough. When you become satisfied with losing, it's a problem. 3-10! 3-10 !!!!!!!!!! is not a good thing. People say that it's a new year, but same results.
    I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest thread I have ever read! (And I have made some really dumb ones.)

Do you actually think the "True Fans" in Detroit like losing? Then look at any one of the replays of "The Drive" in Cleveland and tell me those Browns "True Fans" liked losing! Look at the "Dawg Pound"! Da?

Us "True Fans" of the Denver Broncos waited decades for our first Super Bowl win. Do you think we liked losing?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar441 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest thread I have ever read! (And I have made some really dumb ones.)

Do you actually think the "True Fans" in Detroit like losing? Then look at any one of the replays of "The Drive" in Cleveland and tell me those Browns "True Fans" liked losing! Look at the "Dawg Pound"! Da?

Us "True Fans" of the Denver Broncos waited decades for our first Super Bowl win. Do you think we liked losing?
    Did those teams trade any of their key players? Most of the distrust started when the new HC came to town. People can say what they want about now former players being unhappy or childish, but all their issues has to root from somewhere. Cutler did not hate this team and state over night. Other players like Marshall, Hillis and Shef were treated like all of the team woes were their fault. With them gone, who is his next scapegoat? I read somewhere that he was pointing to the O-line. Maybe Clady will be the next one sent packing? His supporters will always go with what ever decision he makes, his haters will say what they feel is needed to be said.

'True' fans don't panic three games into a new season, either. Chill out, man.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhailor View Post
    'True' fans don't panic three games into a new season, either. Chill out, man.
    No, but being 0-5 in the RZ, with the QB having a 400+ yard game, is plenty of reason to panic.

No, but being 0-5 in the RZ, with the QB having a 400+ yard game, is plenty of reason to panic.
    True fans don't freak out after one game, either. Chill out, man, have a beer or something and take your panties off.

True fans don't freak out after one game, either. Chill out, man, have a beer or something and take your panties off.
    I'm not "freaking out," but merely saying that our RZ play alone is reason to panic. If you can't score in the RZ, you'll never be a winning team.

We haven't beat the Colts since 2004 and they are the returning AFC Champs, I will freak out if I want to, AHHHHH. The Sky is falling, oh wait, thats just rain....

I'm not "freaking out," but merely saying that our RZ play alone is reason to panic. If you can't score in the RZ, you'll never be a winning team.
    Theres 16 games, not just 1.

Lets not use a Sample Size of 1, to predict us being 0 of 80 in the RZ this year.

Maybe we should watch the games and see what actually happens, wierd concept I know, predicting is much more fun.

I'm sure McDaniels and the coaches will be drilling them this week in how to put the rock in the endzone, although I'm pretty sure that's part and parcel of what they've been doing already. I was frustrated watching the game and, sans the complete lack of a running game due to the offensive line getting no push at all (!!!!!!), I'm feeling pretty good about the offense.

Kyle can sling it, the receivers can get open and catch it... now we just need to run it.