Hybrid View

My personal tribute to Kenny McKinley

When I have a hard time with things I usually draw to get things off my mind. With Kenny McKinley's passing I felt like I needed to draw a picture of him to get my emotions out. Of course I never knew him personally and I'm not affected as much as a friend or relative of his but it's a tragedy nonetheless and I really liked him.

I know it's not perfect and I took a picture and put my own spin on it so I won't post the original for I wasn't basing my whole picture off of it. R.I.P. Kenny McKinley:

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Nicely done

You are very talented.

Very good. I wish i could do that..
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Very nicely done. I'm going to move this to the Kenny McKinley Forum, alright?

Thanks a lot guys. And no biggie Jet.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. And no biggie Jet.
    You drew that free-hand? Wow. Very cool.

I liked the way he scored that touchdown in San Francisco, dropped the ball, hit his helmet with both hands and just stared at the crowd with a nodding the head yes gesture.

Certainly a passionate man and it's so sad his ability to continue what he loved ended up being why he's no longer with us.

The pic you drew is really a very good way to remember him and I love that picture. That's what Kenny was about. Well Done.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***