• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronco-24
    *BCMB's Highlight Maker*
    • Feb 2008

My personal tribute to Kenny McKinley

When I have a hard time with things I usually draw to get things off my mind. With Kenny McKinley's passing I felt like I needed to draw a picture of him to get my emotions out. Of course I never knew him personally and I'm not affected as much as a friend or relative of his but it's a tragedy nonetheless and I really liked him.

I know it's not perfect and I took a picture and put my own spin on it so I won't post the original for I wasn't basing my whole picture off of it. R.I.P. Kenny McKinley:

Originally posted by darth-hideous
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut
  • chazoe60
    Banned User
    • Sep 2008

Nicely done

You are very talented.

Comment

• #1BRONCSFAN
      Bench Warmer
      • Jul 2008

Very good. I wish i could do that..
      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• jetrazor74
        Invincible Iron Fan
        • Dec 2007

Very nicely done. I'm going to move this to the Kenny McKinley Forum, alright?

Comment

• Bronco-24
          *BCMB's Highlight Maker*
          • Feb 2008

Thanks a lot guys. And no biggie Jet.
          Originally posted by darth-hideous
          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
            First Year Fan 1974
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
            Thanks a lot guys. And no biggie Jet.
            You drew that free-hand? Wow. Very cool.

I liked the way he scored that touchdown in San Francisco, dropped the ball, hit his helmet with both hands and just stared at the crowd with a nodding the head yes gesture.

Certainly a passionate man and it's so sad his ability to continue what he loved ended up being why he's no longer with us.

The pic you drew is really a very good way to remember him and I love that picture. That's what Kenny was about. Well Done.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X