Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888

    We Desperately Need a New QB.

    Can we please let Croyle start the next game or anything?? This is pathetic, and
    the worst part is... Cassel might have survived this game had Bowe actually held
    onto to EITHER pass after the Manning INT.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    664
    hey now you know how we feel here in Denver, lol. But I'm not sure if you really want Croyle starting...how he wasn't cut and that other kid that got traded to Miami wasn't retained I'll never know...i forget his name, but he was pretty good.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,859
    Indeed. I still think thigpen is the real deal. He just needs a chance. Anyways, glad to see Kansas city finally coming back to reality.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    9,065
    Don't worry. You'll soon say hello to Andrew Luck/Ryan Mallet, in a Chiefs uniform.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Don't worry. You'll soon say hello to Andrew Luck/Ryan Mallet, in a Chiefs uniform.
    If the Chiefs win the division, they won't.

    Luck, Locker, and Mallet are Top 10 picks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    37
    Oh god, Matt Cassel better not screw up the next game. The Chiefs fan base will be really calling for his head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Don't worry. You'll soon say hello to Andrew Luck/Ryan Mallet, in a Chiefs uniform.
    I pray one of them falls into the 15-20 range but I dont see it at all.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,121
    No way Luck/Mallet/Locker ALL go in the top 10.

    I could see the Chiefs landing one of them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    No way Luck/Mallet/Locker ALL go in the top 10.

    I could see the Chiefs landing one of them.
    bills Locker
    Browns Luck
    Oakland Mallet

    all in the top ten. lots of QB are going to go with in the first 2 rounds

    foles
    Ponder
    all could go

    Colin Kaepernick
    Pat Devlin
    Nathan Enderle

    all are very high risk high reward people

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Locker is so over rated...

    Now this Luck kid. He's going to be good.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Luck has said he's staying anyway, he is clearly the cream of the crop
    QB prospect, then Mallet, then Locker, but who knows if he changes his mind.

    KC will not get any of those 3 next year, I think only two will come out, and
    even if all 3 do we won't get one of them. Only chance is if Mallet faces a Clausen
    issue cuz of attitude, but then again he is 6'5" with a Brett Favre arm so I doubt
    it.


    Croyle has always shown signs of being decent but then been hurt or too careless..

    But damn Cassel sucks.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    Luck has said he's staying anyway, he is clearly the cream of the crop
    QB prospect, then Mallet, then Locker, but who knows if he changes his mind.
    Well that is good news. My one problem with Luck right now is that he seems to be still pretty raw mentally.

    One more year should do him good.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    9,065
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    Luck has said he's staying anyway, he is clearly the cream of the crop
    QB prospect, then Mallet, then Locker, but who knows if he changes his mind.

    KC will not get any of those 3 next year, I think only two will come out, and
    even if all 3 do we won't get one of them. Only chance is if Mallet faces a Clausen
    issue cuz of attitude, but then again he is 6'5" with a Brett Favre arm so I doubt
    it.


    Croyle has always shown signs of being decent but then been hurt or too careless..

    But damn Cassel sucks.
    If Luck's stock is sky high as expected, then he may be convinced to declare for the draft. Locker will go to Buffalo, and to honest I really don't think he's all that great. He's a great prospect no doubt but I think Luck is better. You guys could get Christian Ponder, he'd play better than Cassel that's for sure.

    I predicted a 6-10 or 7-9 season for KC, if that's true then that should give you a top 10 pick.

    I think Mallet could fall to you guys, if not he'll be going to Cleveland, that's my pick. But as you know, the FO could always trade up. Besides, not to many teams I think getting a top 10 pick need a QB anyways, aside from Oakland and Cleveland maybe.
    Last edited by Amari24; 10-12-2010 at 01:06 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    If Luck's stock is sky high as expected, then he may be convinced to declare for the draft. Locker will go to Buffalo, and to honest I really don't think he's all that great. He's a great prospect no doubt but I think Luck is better. You guys could get Christian Ponder, he'd play better than Cassel that's for sure.

    I predicted a 6-10 or 7-9 season for KC, if that's true then that should give you a top 10 pick.

    I think Mallet could fall to you guys, if not he'll be going to Cleveland, that's my pick. But as you know, the FO could always trade up. Besides, not to many teams I think getting a top 10 pick need a QB anyways, aside from Oakland and Cleveland maybe.
    I think Luck is the best pospect too, and am not to big on Locker. Ponder has
    looked horrid this year, so we better not consider drafting him until the 2nd
    round. I hope Mallet falls but doubt it.

    Well we're halfway to 6 wins, with Jac, Buff, Ari, Den, and Oak at home and
    STL, Sea, Oak, and Den on the road... if we end up with 6 wins that would be
    an ultimate fail on so many levels.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gurnee, IL
    Posts
    8,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    hey now you know how we feel here in Denver, lol. But I'm not sure if you really want Croyle starting...how he wasn't cut and that other kid that got traded to Miami wasn't retained I'll never know...i forget his name, but he was pretty good.
    lol not many people in denver or the country feel that way about the broncos, its actually pretty foolish lol

    but back on topic

    cassel has been pretty sad . . . bowe and his club hands certainly are not helping the situation, i could see you guys going QB-WR in rounds 1-2 because right now these guys are not getting it done
    -------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •