Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My thoughts are with Junior as he goes through this trying time in his life. I hope he finds a way to pull himself out of this and can use this expierence to regain control.

What a special talent, I wish him all he best in his future endeavors.

Good luck "Say Ow"

I absolutely hated him in San Diego, mostly because he always gave Elway problems and dominated the Broncos. With that said I respected the heck out of him as a football player, wish we could have picked him up. I sincerely wish him the best and hope he gets the help he needs and finds peace in his life.

apparently he fell asleep at the wheel. at least that is what he claims and i believe him because that wasn't really the type of cliff you drive off of to kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    apparently he fell asleep at the wheel. at least that is what he claims and i believe him because that wasn't really the type of cliff you drive off of to kill yourself.
    What kind of cliff does it take?

What kind of cliff are we talking about that he actually drove off of?

I genuinely haven't seen the pictures or anything. I do think that if he says he fell asleep that he's probably telling the truth. If he was fibbing I think the police would be able to tell (brake marks for starters).

I don't see any reason to doubt him at this stage however.

"I buy it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    What kind of cliff does it take?

What kind of cliff are we talking about that he actually drove off of?

I genuinely haven't seen the pictures or anything. I do think that if he says he fell asleep that he's probably telling the truth. If he was fibbing I think the police would be able to tell (brake marks for starters).

I don't see any reason to doubt him at this stage however.

"I buy it."
    As do I, and based on the photos, if he was attempting suicide that really wouldn't be the cliff to do it on, but I guess I have never contemplated it so what would I know.

If he says he fell asleep, im purchasing as well.

Ah! I found it.

This is apparently the cliff in question. For all we know this cliff gets substantially more intimidating if the camera angle is different, or back farther from what the camera shows here.

Based on that picture however... I have to agree with your guys' (Hunt and Baph) assessment.

That's not really the place I'd think someone would pick for such a thing.

In fact, I question how it actually qualifies as a "cliff" unless there's a lot the camera isn't showing us in that shot.

My version of a "cliff" is based on life in Colorado and our mountains. To me a "cliff" is a ledge or road that if you fly off of it, you're going 1,000+ feet almost straight down. This isn't a cliff to me. This is barely a hill around here.

California has mountains too. Big ones. I'm sure he could have found a genuine cliff if he wanted one. This is not a cliff.

I somehow find Junior's version of events pretty compelling.

whatever happened i hope he is okay and heals up well.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Ah! I found it.

This is apparently the cliff in question. For all we know this cliff gets substantially more intimidating if the camera angle is different, or back farther from what the camera shows here.

Based on that picture however... I have to agree with your guys' (Hunt and Baph) assessment.

That's not really the place I'd think someone would pick for such a thing.

In fact, I question how it actually qualifies as a "cliff" unless there's a lot the camera isn't showing us in that shot.

My version of a "cliff" is based on life in Colorado and our mountains. To me a "cliff" is a ledge or road that if you fly off of it, you're going 1,000+ feet almost straight down. This isn't a cliff to me. This is barely a hill around here.

California has mountains too. Big ones. I'm sure he could have found a genuine cliff if he wanted one. This is not a cliff.

I somehow find Junior's version of events pretty compelling.
    i am assuming whoever took that picture is standing on the side of the road even though you cant see the road itself.

this picture will give you a better look.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/10/18/r...-upon-release/

yeah, i believe him lol

Spending a night in jail I sincerely doubt he slept at all. Him passing out at the wheel after a long emotional night and driving off the road seems like a pretty reasonable story to me.

As far as the "cliff", I've driven off worse on purpose for fun. I don't think that qualifies as a cliff.

Also isn't Seau FROM Oceanside? I would think a local would know where the bigger cliffs are...
    Last edited by kishzilla; 10-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.