Thread: Madden.

Madden.

The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.

Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.
    A few days after it happened i fired up the PS3 and put in Madden. I moved Kenny to the #1 WR spot. I think i threw it to him every play. 300 some odd yards receiving and 4 tds. I had to do it one last time.

RIP Kenny!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    This happened to me last night when I was playing. Eddie Royal got hurt, so they had Mckinley returning the kickoff, it brought a tear to my eyes.

R.I.P Mckinley

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.
    As did I... He did the celebration where they lift both arms and bask in the glory... I wish I still had the picture of it
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson