Page 59 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
    Omg maybe hillis will come back if you guys keep crying
    yeah he just might

Guess the O line was playing spectacular today ...

He has left a bad taste in the broncos franchise's mouth. Hopefully it is one future broncos coaches and broncos will strive to never repeat and to be a better team then what McD has done.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

^^ and you're doing what?

Raheem Brock and Bucs... now that's what you call improvement in year 2! Not with this clown mcd.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuKronos View Post
    I thought I was smelling a Broncos comeback. But then, I realized the dog farted.
    My dog has the same problem
    JetBoatRich

Me. Ive been saying it for a while. Orton is just blah. I am getting sick of seeing him in a Broncos uni. He is 10-13 overall as Broncos QB and 2-5 this season. Sorry that is not good enough for me, is it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    You so called bronco fans are pathetic. To pin this on mcdaniels first of all is complete nonsense. The players lost this with turnovers but not wearing a bronco shirt or not going out to support the team and stuff cause of mcd how can u call yourself a bronco fan. I live in Louisiana u guys are fortunate to go and see them. It makes me mad I'm a diehard or I consider myself one u guys take this way too seriously. I hate it when we lose but I'd never say I'd stop going root for the team or anything like that. It's just sad this is his teams first year defense is injured all over and the oline is very young. It takes time but in no way should a real diehard say the crap most of u are saying.
    Are you nuts? I'm over all of the terrible trades he's made. It's his game planning, drafting, play calling and arrogance that I can't get over. It takes time? It hasn't taken him much time to bury this franchise for the next five years. I hope we all enjoy having a top five pick for a while.

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Mcd = Jim Zorn?

Zorn gets off to a 6-2 start in his career, detractors become believers. He closes out 2-6 and is 8-8 after year 1. He had only been a qb coach and part time OC at time of his hire. By year 2 his inadequacies, inexperience, and naivity are exposed in a 4-12 debacle. Dan Snyder realizes this quickly (for once) and made the move.... Will Bowlen?

Broncos fan win or lose

You so called bronco fans are pathetic. To pin this on mcdaniels first of all is complete nonsense. The players lost this with turnovers but not wearing a bronco shirt or not going out to support the team and stuff cause of mcd how can u call yourself a bronco fan. I live in Louisiana u guys are fortunate to go and see them. It makes me mad I'm a diehard or I consider myself one u guys take this way too seriously. I hate it when we lose but I'd never say I'd stop going root for the team or anything like that. It's just sad this is his teams first year defense is injured all over and the oline is very young. It takes time but in no way should a real diehard say the crap most of u are saying.
    Did you watch the game? All players playing badly (turnovers, mental mistakes, horrible O and D, not motivated or prepared) is certainly a direct reflection on coaching. If it were a few players then yes-not his fault but this is the whole team. I will never stop rooting for the Broncos but I will certainly not sit idly by and watch the ship sink. Take off the orange-colored glasses and look at reality.

so fine...josh has zero responsibility for today's game ...what about the other 12 games out of the last 16?

Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
    All that "talent" our team used to have was too busy throwing 4 INTs in chicago today

The while team stunk today, with possible exceptions being moreno and colquitt
    His play has nothing to do with the 62 sacks in 22 games. Regardless that baby asked for what he got but make no mistake...there is talent in that QB.

Or maybe you are so in love with McD you want to make the same kind of mistakes he did with Hillis.

Btw you guys see Hillis today? Another TD and Clev beat the Saints! Bet Charlie Brown still hates Hillis tho lmao
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by MoXplant View Post
    ^^ and you're doing what?
    its called sarcasm guy

Quote Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
    That's exactly what I'm complaining about. I don't bash my favorite team no matter WHAT happens.

Sorry, but I'm a real fan and I don't attack the team when something bad happens like so many on this board have done.
    Man, I'm probably one of the most positive people you can think of as it relates to the Broncos. Right now, I want to make my way to Denver and punch someone in the face. It's not bashing to say that the Broncos were horrible in all phases of the game. It's not an attack to say that Orton was garbage, McD was garbage and that we suck. It's the truth today my friend.
    Posters adopted: Fargo, Atwater, Jake N Bake, Biggregb, McSmashie and Peanut!

Kinda like a certain team in Idaho that has been minus a tool head coach for a while now...
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!