Page 201 of 236 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3535

Clown

I'm so done with this clown. We should have fired him the first ten minutes he was here. I don't understand how it could be so obvious to every fan that is obsessed with this team but the people who make millions to make these decisions cant see it. Wake up Bowlen this guy is a CLOWN. FIRE HIM MOVE ON. And while your at it get rid of every player he brung in. Take your patriot way and your Yankee ass back to New England.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp26x View Post
    Winning takes time. Becoming an Elite team takes time. The Jets and the Ravens didn't become Elite teams over night. We're half way through the season and everyone is coming out with the pitch forks and torches calling for McD. We're not even mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. We have a lot of positive things going for us:

Kyle Orton is excelling in this offense, Deymarius Thomas is proving he can be an elite receiver when healthy. We found a gem in Brandon Lloyd. Parrish Cox is a great corner with great tangibles. Ayers is becoming the LB we thought he would be when we drafted him.

There's a lot of anger and confusion with our team. But let's stop pointing fingers and actually dissect the problem.
    Are you stupid. HES A CLOWN ORTON IS A FAT ASS FIRE THEM BOTH JACKASS

i would of prefered if we got Reggie Hayward instead of Smith, Hayward would offer us some pass rushing talent atleast from what i saw of Smith last year he just a blob in the line and would not be a improvement to anyone we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by doggsamps View Post
    Are you stupid. HES A CLOWN ORTON IS A FAT ASS FIRE THEM BOTH JACKASS
    im afraid of clowns, too much makeup and they have wierd smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_23 View Post
    See, i expected someone like you to come in talking negative. Which is ok. because it wasnt disrespectful or nothing but, check this out.. Handing the ball off for 2-3 yards a carry, may not seem like its not doing much, but in all actuality it is... See my friend.. Even if we are picking up only 2 or 3 yards on the ground on first and second down that still leaves us with 3rd and 4 or 3rd and 6 right?? Better than throwing the ball all 3 downs for a 3 and out not taking no time off the clock, or having a 2nd or 3rd and 10 forcing us into 5 step drops, increasing the chances of sacks, interceptions, sack/fumbles, or 2nd or 3rd and 20s. It also allows a sorry defense more time spent on the field to give up more points, Running keeps us balanced, keeps the opponent from just playing pass rush defense, which limits sacks, and pressure when we do decide to pass, or do play action, or run screen plays. I like to pass, thats where the big plays come from.. but You are not going to win many games as proven by our 2-5 record passing the ball 40+ tims the game.. even Peyton Manning throwing the ball that much is prone to at least 1 or 2 mistakes. Running also Limits mistakes.. The worse that could happen running the ball is a fumble which u have the chance to get back.
    You are right to a point.....3rd and 5/ 3rd and 6 doesn't help us out at all. Might as well be 3rd and 10. The reason being that when we need 5 to 6 yards to gain or hell even 4, what are we going to do? We are going to pass, the commentators know it, the players know it, the fans know it. We need him to get us to the point where the D doesnt know what we are going to do. We need them to consider bringing the 8th defender into the box. Moreno hasnt been able to do that. Now this season it isnt 100% his fault. The line has issues for sure, the coach would always prefer to pass the ball (which is one of the huge reasons that selecting a RB just blows my mind), he's been hurt, and of course his ability just inst to a lvl of most NFL backs. Plus it just doesn't help that he picks up guys like LM (who are basically the same back as Moreno in every way Height, weight, speed) He needs to get a fast back that contrasts his style (think baseball....throw a batter a few fastballs, then you can slip a few change ups by him).
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Or...

if we lose badly in London...

Bowlen might not even let him on board the plane for the flight home.

Would that be classic?

Bowlen just losing it...
    firing him on the spot and telling him to find his own way home?
    Would be funny to be watching another blow out loss....Then to see Bowlen come down to the field and take the headset off McD's head and make him sit in the nose bleed seats. Yeah I know it can never happen....but a guy can dream cant he
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

I tried bringing this up in a thread after the loss as well. That loss was the most pathetic attempt at an actual nfl game I have ever seen. However we havent had too many like that since shanny was fired. Granted we have a losing record but people are complaining about this loss specifically.

Blowouts were becoming fairly frequent in shannys later years.

The loss is just the tip of an iceberg with much deeper issues lurking far beneath the surface, for some of us loyal fans.

After two historic collapses that have humiliated this organization, it's even more distrubing when the season is over before Week 8.

There's only so many blows one can endure before the volcano erupts. 59-14 is just that sort of event.

We're fed up with an offense that struggles to scrap together 1 offensive TD per half.

We're in shock to realize we traded a 1st round pick and two 3rd round selections for Richard Quinn and Dan Gronkowski (when we already had David Graham and Tony Scheffler).

We're pulling our hair out having to live with arguably the worst defensive front-7 in NFL history for another year. We're tired of watching such pathetic safety play.

We can't stand watching this OL get manhandled week after week.

Some of us just want to scream knwoing Kyle Orton is our QB and we're 2-7 at home the last 9 home games (including 0-4 against DIV foes).

We're still anxiously awaiting Moreno's first 100 yard performance.

The bottom line is we're tired of being told we should be optimistic. We want to see results.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Wow! Here go the rationalizations.

This is simple...we were supposed to "tweak the defense" a couple years ago and were suppose to be on our way to a playoff team. That's it! Tweak the defense. We did everything but-- unacceptable! McD needs to go.
    tweak the defense? Am I reading that right? Thats all the team needed was a change on defense, and the defense only needed a "tweak"?

He's in the Hot Seat

Maybe not this year, but if things play out like this till the end of the season, he will be coaching for his job. I feel like he should be coaching for it now, but a lot of reports say he gets one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkin101 View Post
    While I appreciate the time you took to compose this thread, I unfortunately disagree and think Josh should be shown the door. Your stats are accurate. The margin of victory percentage is irrelevant though. At this point W-L is irrelevant. At this point in his short tenure, Josh has proven to be completely inexperienced and completely out coached in every facet of the game.

You cannot rid your team of talent because of arrogance and expect to replenish that talent immediately through the draft. The draft is always a gamble.

Your play calling cannot be so consistently horrendous to the point where it leaves the entire viewing audience scratching their heads.

Your arrogance, yes I go back to arrogance, cannot allow you to chase a top notch coaching prospect out of town because you fear for your job title.

In closing, your arrogance cannot come before the team. Josh has proven time and time again, he's far too arrogant at this point in his life to be a head coach in the NFL. I have no doubt in the future, not the near, he can and will be successful. His time is not now. He's got a lot of growing to do and it's unfortunate as a die hard Bronco fan, it had to start here.
    I have to disagree with you on the dislike you have for the roster moves. You have been calling Josh out on this since the Cutler thing. The basis of the talent traded away is;

Cutler for Orton, 2 first and a 3rd/5th swap
    It might end up being one of the all time best deals ever done in the NFL

I would be surprised if the majority in the Bears fanbase and organisation wouldn't like to undo that trade

Brandon Marshall

Great player and an asset to every team, but the cap cost of BM, the antics and so forth. Our whole recieving core cost less than BM - and I would take them any day

DT is harder to cover - jumps highter - runs faster - yet needs to be a little more sure with his hands (drops also a Marshall problem)

Sheffler
    Liked his ability to make plays in trafic, but he was a detractor.

Hillis
    Probably the move in 20:20 hindsight that McD would have liked to undo, as the injury to both FB and RB has been a major issue.

Who from the 2008 Shanny defense would you have liked to keep? Don't you think that we would have done better had we had Doom, Ayers, Goodman, Dawkins in there?

Doom is a huge loss, and could easily have been a 4-7 point factor per game, as opposing teams need to double team him.

It sucks to be 2-5, but there is a very good likelihood that the outcomes of the Jaguars, Colts, Jets and Raiders games could have been different with our starters.

The defensive core and offensive core - especialy the ground game has been decimated by injuries - that is a huge problem and a major contributor to our current record.

My guess is that had our RB and O-line been mostly healthy through TC, and had Doom been here we would be a 4-5 win team right now.

The pity party is grat for the ones that have hated this team since Cutler was traded - but it is not fair or sane to not regonize that the core of our team is hurt.

In any event, I think job one is to turn it around in all phases in the San Francisco game. If the Broncos win that one looking good, stay with Orton until mathematical elimination from the playoffs. It the Broncos lose that one, that's when the decision to use the two week break to prep Tebow presents itself.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Couldn't say it much better. There is a reason that Orton is in the running to offensive player of the year, and even with a bad game this week - he still completed two of the best passes last week
    True... That first one he threw was a thing of beauty!!! Oh wait...

Of course when you start off 3-9 for 38 yards 1 int, 1 fumble.. you tend to relax and play better...because well....being down 38-0 after 1.5 quarters will allow you to gain some big yards
    Paroled after 8 long years living in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorgirl View Post
    ya know i have to agree here. thinking that a QB change is going to solve the overall issues is not rational. Orton did not play his best game but he played his heart out all four quarters. WWTD? probably make alot of mistakes before getting himself hurt. sure he'd be exciting and believe me i was hoping to see more, but the way oakland was slicing and dicing through the o-line, i was grateful that a veteran was at the helm.

what should be taken from this game is not what QB should or could be playing, but what the defense should or could be doing. cause i really didnt see much of any. perhaps all of the focus on 'who should be the qb' has distracted from the historical fact that "the best offense is a great defense". and we didnt bring it.
    QFT! Great post! Cp to you We have alot more problems than the QB position and thats where we should be looking.

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    You cant acknowledge that IF it happened... that Tebow's development would be fast tracked...
    and then we would have a jumpstart on next year and the Tebow Era?
    If it was determined mathematically that we're out of the playoffs and without a shot of winning the AFC Worst, then I would have less problems putting Tebow in. I'm saying 'less' because I would still have reservations about doing it. I just can't get myself to like the idea of putting Tebow in unless he is the better QB.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.