Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1705
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Minnesota. Don't ask me why I took them so far. Didn't believe in butler I guess.
    You are in the minority that went vs middle ten. But still sweet 16 feels deep for both these teams no ?

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Yay iowa state held on lol. Wasn't pretty and didn't seem like an iowa state game as they fouled like crazy out rebounded Nevada and Monte was reckless with ball.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I was promised madness lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I was promised madness lol
    Probably day 2 lol

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Probably day 2 lol
    I guess haha.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    You are in the minority that went vs middle ten. But still sweet 16 feels deep for both these teams no ?
    I haven't had as much time to follow this year and had even less time to study the brackets. I saw mtsu record but still didn't know much on them.

And thought Minnesota had finally put together a solid squad not to squander it first round.

And while yes obviously sweet 16 seems stupid today it's not like I had major cofidence in who they were going to have to play.

I mean sure the Noles have a lot of talent. But it took them a long time to put away FGCU and they have a history of playing down in the tourney. So it's not far fetched that Maryland could've taken them. Obviously not now though

Even though the cowboys are going to come up a little short it looks like the first round was a lot kinder to the Big 12 this year than in recent years.

Wow Michigan needed every single free throw on those last two trips to hold them off.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Even though the cowboys are going to come up a little short it looks like the first round was a lot kinder to the Big 12 this year than in recent years.
    Yeah Michigan was on with their 3 ball.

Sketchy officiating with 18 seconds left in a tight game to cost seton hall

I've lost two games thus far. Maryland & Minnesota. I picked USC over SMU.

I just shows knowledge is overrated in these brackets because I didn't watch one college basketball game all year in it's entirety. Need a little luck.

Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I just shows knowledge is overrated in these brackets because I didn't watch one college basketball game all year in it's entirety. Need a little luck.
    Not really because outside the 11 seeds and 1 12 seed it's been chalk

SMU screwed me...I had em elite 8. Only sweet 16 i lost so far tho