Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1809
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Yup I think they won every game by double digits. Side note Bridges and Brunson would look good on the nuggets.
    Yeah I was reading on ESPN that Brunson may not even go pro yet and I think Bridges is the only one they said would. Would be nasty to see that roster largely intact next year even with Duke having the top 3 recruits in the nation committed.

I agree I would probably be happy with anyone on Nova's roster. They all know how to play defense mostly. I'm not sure where Brunson would fit in with all of our guards though.

Woah Duke beat the absolute brakes off of Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Woah Duke beat the absolute brakes off of Kentucky.
    Yeah Duke has to be the easy favorites already. Their freshmen looked dominate and the freshmen outscored Kentucky.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Great start for my Blue Devils. It's nice to see them so in sync early on.

Let's Go Duke!

My tigers have a big game coming up tonight against Duke. Who probably should be rated #1. We are 10 point underdogs. I would be stoked just to keep it close. An upset wound have me major amped for this season.

My tigers have a big game coming up tonight against Duke. Who probably should be rated #1. We are 10 point underdogs. I would be stoked just to keep it close. An upset wound have me major amped for this season.
    A lot of hype surrounding this Zion Williamson. I haven't got to see him play yet so if you watch the game let me know what you think of him. Cause the Cavs are going to have a really good chance at the #1 pick

The only thing that sucks about ESPN is they fall in love with a player or team and that is all they comment about. The Muhi tourney is ruined by Duke comments.

The Iowa state game had so much commentary on Duke i.t was stupid. Last year it was trey young and that got old.

But as far as Iowa state they are doing a lot better than I thought they would. Down 4 of their top 6 or 7 including their best player and both centers made it tough. But they are playing really well with 4 freshmen, a soph, a junior, and 2 seniors as their 8 man rotation.

Plus the freshman THT definitely grinded his axe with Illinois and had the best game of the season. That had to feel good for him.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    A lot of hype surrounding this Zion Williamson. I haven't got to see him play yet so if you watch the game let me know what you think of him. Cause the Cavs are going to have a really good chance at the #1 pick
    Sometimes I'll play the morning shows for background noise, and I heard some LeBron James comparisons getting tossed around. I haven't really watched him play, but I remember when he dunked from the foul line everybody talked about it for a few days. I'm sitting there thinking, yeah a 6'2 kid in my high school dunk competition did that back in 1998. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Sometimes I'll play the morning shows for background noise, and I heard some LeBron James comparisons getting tossed around. I haven't really watched him play, but I remember when he dunked from the foul line everybody talked about it for a few days. I'm sitting there thinking, yeah a 6'2 kid in my high school dunk competition did that back in 1998. lol.
    Itís like Birdman said the espn love affair with him is nauseating. Itís all the sportcenter twitter ever posted about. It started during just practices. It was so bad I had to unfollow them.

I havenít seen him play yet either and I already hate him. Which isnít fair to him at all.

As a Duke fan, some of the comparisons are overblown right now. That said he has been dominat. Last game he picked up some dumb fouls on the defensive end that sent him to the bench. That said he has proved to be more than just an athlete.

I will say this for Zion, hes a plus passer in transition, a better than expected passer in the half court, has the tools to be an elite defender(not there yet), ++ size for college, ++ athleticism, and has shown the ability to hit the deep ball. He will end up a top 5 pick, but he will need to drop some weight IMO, he has the ability to be the top end 4 of the league.

As a Duke fan, some of the comparisons are overblown right now. That said he has been dominat. Last game he picked up some dumb fouls on the defensive end that sent him to the bench. That said he has proved to be more than just an athlete.
    I will say this for Zion, hes a plus passer in transition, a better than expected passer in the half court, has the tools to be an elite defender(not there yet), ++ size for college, ++ athleticism, and has shown the ability to hit the deep ball. He will end up a top 5 pick, but he will need to drop some weight IMO, he has the ability to be the top end 4 of the league.
    I think more of the annoyance from neutral fans is that he isn't even the best player on his own team. So it gets a little nauseating always seeing so much hype on him when Reddish is clearly better at this stage of the season.

I think more of the annoyance from neutral fans is that he isn't even the best player on his own team. So it gets a little nauseating always seeing so much hype on him when Reddish is clearly better at this stage of the season.
    That's the tricky situation. He might not be the best pro prospect, because RJ's floor is higher, I would say Zions ceiling is higher, but against college defenders I will say Zion will be better. His size and athleticism makes him a mismatch against just about anyone he will play.

Plus Reddish has a nagging groin injury and a fractured rib. So it's hard to judge what he is