Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1809
    As a Duke fan I'll tell you this. Zion is very dominate and with his size and strength and the things he can do on a basketball court is unfair oh and his basketball IQ is off the chart.

Barrett in my opinion is the best player in College and he has that Mamba mentality. He refuses to lose. Scored 37 in a upset win over USA. Reddish might be the most skilled and polished. He is so smooth!

If I was a GM I would still take Barrett #1 overall. In 5 years these 3 will be starting in a NBA all star game together.

Wow Gonzaga

Congrats to Zaga for holding on to win and knocking off Duke. Entertaining game for sure and a loaded top to the tourney with 3 solid top 10 teams.

And hey Iowa state took 5th down 4 guys. I will take it and am interested to see how this team looks at full strength.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Massive win for Iowa st today.

I hope Zion Williamson will be okay. But how can a team that's considered the "best" be so one dimensional? As soon as he was gone the game was over. Carolina dominated. Always nice to see the team win at Hansbrough Indoor Stadium!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I hope Zion Williamson will be okay. But how can a team that's considered the "best" be so one dimensional? As soon as he was gone the game was over. Carolina dominated. Always nice to see the team win at Hansbrough Indoor Stadium!
    I was scratching my head at the way the game went too. I figured the injury gave them a chance but duke still had Barrett and Reddish who scored 60 combined.

I was a bit surprised to see UNC win so convincingly. It brings into question exactly how good the Duke depth is behind the known 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I was scratching my head at the way the game went too. I figured the injury gave them a chance but duke still had Barrett and Reddish who scored 60 combined.

I was a bit surprised to see UNC win so convincingly. It brings into question exactly how good the Duke depth is behind the known 3.
    They really doomed themselves as well by continuing to jack up bad 3 after bad 3. They didn't seem to even try to get anything going in the paint.

And their lack of covering Maye and Williams in the paint, over and over was confusing. I know Zion makes a massive difference, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them try to play zone defense a lot on March 9th.

Itís almost that time. Just a few conference tournaments to get through and itís selection Sunday.

Iím not really sure who I like as title favorites this year. Depends on if Zion comes back healthy this week or not. But I just donít trust Virginia ever to put it together for 6 games. UNC is looking good but I think finished higher than maybe they wouldíve if Zion had been healthy.

I donít trust UT or Kentucky either.

I am stoked my Auburn Tigers finished on a four game win streak and got ranked again. Barring an sec tournament setback they should be favored in the first round.

Cannot believe #7 Texas Tech was upset by 14-19 West Virginia in their first Big 12 tournament game.

Cannot believe #7 Texas Tech was upset by 14-19 West Virginia in their first Big 12 tournament game.
    West Virginia made some changes to their line up towards the end of the season and it seems to be paying off for them. But than again the big 12 is so inconsistent this year they have talent but than they like to lay eggs. Iowa state might be the most inconsistent of them all.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Great game tonight! Was disappointed with Coby White and the last possession, thought they could have gotten a better look, but no shame in losing a 1 point game to that team in that situation. Time to get ready for the tournament, unfortunately I think Carolina will now be a 2 seed and Duke will be given the 1 seed, but you've gotta win the games regardless of ranking and location.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Great game tonight! Was disappointed with Coby White and the last possession, thought they could have gotten a better look, but no shame in losing a 1 point game to that team in that situation. Time to get ready for the tournament, unfortunately I think Carolina will now be a 2 seed and Duke will be given the 1 seed, but you've gotta win the games regardless of ranking and location.
    UNC surprised me playing Duke that tough with Zion back. If they had one I wouldíve said itís time for media to start taking them seriously as title contenders. They still are even losing. Just not sure they have the go to guy at the wire. They had plenty of time and he kind of stumbled a bit which I think caused the bad shot.

Regardless UnC is going to go deep.

I hope Iowa st upsets Kansas today.

UNC surprised me playing Duke that tough with Zion back. If they had one I would’ve said it’s time for media to start taking them seriously as title contenders. They still are even losing. Just not sure they have the go to guy at the wire. They had plenty of time and he kind of stumbled a bit which I think caused the bad shot.

Me too. But I'm guessing it won't be close. Which ever team is hot the other will look like garbage. Neither of these teams have been consistent this year and it could just end up being ugly. Iowa state has a fairly young team but even than we might lose 2 of them to the draft and 1 I'd finishing up his senior year.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Auburn Tigers advance to their first SEC title game in 19 years!!!

Probably get crushed by either team tomorrow though.

UNC surprised me playing Duke that tough with Zion back. If they had one I would’ve said it’s time for media to start taking them seriously as title contenders. They still are even losing. Just not sure they have the go to guy at the wire. They had plenty of time and he kind of stumbled a bit which I think caused the bad shot.

It didn't surprise me (disclosure on my UNC fandom) but the Tar Heels are a better and deeper TEAM than Duke. The Blue Devils are 3 great players and a collection of guys named who. I truly don't think Duke will win another Championship until their coach abandons his love of one and done players and starts recruiting guys that will play bigger roles for 2/3 years, and until he starts building his bench to be guys that can come in and play big minutes if needed.