Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1809
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Go Aggies!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Boooooooooooooo
    What did i ever do to you?

Just cuz we are a 5 seed doesnít mean we have any more tournament history than New Mexico st.

Itís just a name on a jersey.

Kidding by the way. I get neutral fans always pull for the underdog. I do it.

We didnít deserve to win after that final minute.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Kidding by the way. I get neutral fans always pull for the underdog. I do it.

We didn’t deserve to win after that final minute.
    I couldn't believe the guy gave up the wide open lay up for that 3. Than they got the foul. Than they proceeded to get the rebound on the second miss. Then you have a wide open 3 and air ball it. So many things bounced auburn's way. It was entertaining lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I couldn't believe the guy gave up the wide open lay up for that 3. Than they got the foul. Than they proceeded to get the rebound on the second miss. Then you have a wide open 3 and air ball it. So many things bounced auburn's way. It was entertaining lol
    So many things bounced our way? I was thinking more like everything bounced their way in the final minute. We made a lot of dumb mental mistakes.

He probably shouldíve taken the layup but I think as a 12 seed he was going for the win and the dagger.

But the foul on the 3 was stupid. Just let him shoot it. He missed and we wouldíve closed out.

Then after the missed free throw itís a lack of concentration letting the guy get footing to force you to knock it out of bounds.

And then we didnít even cover the shooter on a 3 close to where they inbounded. I couldnít believe he air balled so bad. Mustíve been adrenaline.

So many things bounced our way? I was thinking more like everything bounced their way in the final minute. We made a lot of dumb mental mistakes.

He probably should’ve taken the layup but I think as a 12 seed he was going for the win and the dagger.

But the foul on the 3 was stupid. Just let him shoot it. He missed and we would’ve closed out.

Then after the missed free throw it’s a lack of concentration letting the guy get footing to force you to knock it out of bounds.

And then we didn’t even cover the shooter on a 3 close to where they inbounded. I couldn’t believe he air balled so bad. Must’ve been adrenaline.
    Sorry better choice of words should have been both teams were trying so hard to lose. I'm mean for everything that went against Auburn the Aggies failed to capitalize on it. So many chances and to air ball it seemed to be the perfect topper for that game lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Florida nearly choked worse than Auburn.

SEC is 4-0 but 3 of the teams tried hard to choke at the end.

Florida nearly choked worse than Auburn.

SEC is 4-0 but 3 of the teams tried hard to choke at the end.
    Louisville is the only power conference loss so far. Granted the Baylor Syracuse will produce one. But the upsets so far have been Nevada and Marquette who are your major conferences.

But Gonzaga looked good and so did Kentucky. James won by a bunch but they still started 1 of 9 from behind the arc and I won't be surprised if that ends up eighth then being knocked off next round.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Louisville is the only power conference loss so far. Granted the Baylor Syracuse will produce one. But the upsets so far have been Nevada and Marquette who are your major conferences.

But Gonzaga looked good and so did Kentucky. James won by a bunch but they still started 1 of 9 from behind the arc and I won't be surprised if that ends up eighth then being knocked off next round.
    I was going to say I still consider the Big East a power conference but then 3 of the 4 bowed out early. And not in very competitive fashion either.

But they got 4 teams in which is more than the PAC-12. But then that counter also sort of goes down the drain when the PAC-12 play in school whipped the Big East Play in school.

Never the less I still would argue the PAC-12 should be demoted to a mid major. At least in basketball anyway.

Looks like SEC will take their first loss in Ole Miss. unless they go on a major run.

I wasnít that confident in them anyway.

Ohio State's going to do like Michigan did in the bowl games two years ago, and be the only B1G team to lose. Would be cool to see the B1G go undefeated in the first round, but I wouldn't be surprised if everybody but Michigan lost in the 2nd round.

I should've played a bracket this year, because it looks like a blue blood Final Four to me. I have this love for Syracuse and the 2-3 that always bites me in the rear end though. It's so hard to be an exclusive zone team these days with all these shooters. It really is turning into an archaic college defense, unless you've got some great athletes at 3 and 4 who can close out and roam. The most important guy in a 2-3 will always be the anchor though. I still think that as long as you have a freak athlete, who's long, quick, agile, and can jump out the building playing that triangle, you're going to have success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Ohio State's going to do like Michigan did in the bowl games two years ago, and be the only B1G team to lose. Would be cool to see the B1G go undefeated in the first round, but I wouldn't be surprised if everybody but Michigan lost in the 2nd round.

I should've played a bracket this year, because it looks like a blue blood Final Four to me. I have this love for Syracuse and the 2-3 that always bites me in the rear end though. It's so hard to be an exclusive zone team these days with all these shooters. It really is turning into an archaic college defense, unless you've got some great athletes at 3 and 4 who can close out and roam. The most important guy in a 2-3 will always be the anchor though. I still think that as long as you have a freak athlete, who's long, quick, agile, and can jump out the building playing that triangle, you're going to have success with it.
    Iowa shocked me. They looked dead in the water early. And then they werenít.

This isnít a tournament for mid majors

Until UC Irvine!!!

Sorry Birdman lol

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Sorry Birdman lol
    If I was Birdman, I'd be slightly triggered by the out of bounds and kick ball calls. On one hand, I'm surprised Ohio State beat those guys, but on the other they couldn't defend Wesson at all. The guys they put on him one on one got whipped, and then the guards kept fouling on the double. They couldn't get back and box out, which led to offensive rebounding. They even went to a zone at times, which further enhanced the rebounding issue. Iowa State has a couple of ballers though. You can tell why they scored as much as they did during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    If I was Birdman, I'd be slightly triggered by the out of bounds and kick ball calls. On one hand, I'm surprised Ohio State beat those guys, but on the other they couldn't defend Wesson at all. The guys they put on him one on one got whipped, and then the guards kept fouling on the double. They couldn't get back and box out, which led to offensive rebounding. They even went to a zone at times, which further enhanced the rebounding issue. Iowa State has a couple of ballers though. You can tell why they scored as much as they did during the season.
    I knew we were in trouble when they let them play. Iowa state only has one true center and he gets fouls just looking at players. He got early fouls playing physical with Wesson which just completely made it so we couldn't really do anything against him. Our starter is more a forward that always has issues with larger centers and our other big got injured and pushed line a couple games this year. The freshman is a string bean so he didn't have a chance.

We couldn't buy a basket. 15 straight missed shots on 12 possessions isn't going to win many games. But this team has been doing this all year. Like I said I wouldn't have been surprised by a first round exit or a solid run. Reds didn't help but I'm used to getting the short end of the stick big time against bigger name schools. O well it happens plus I think I've heard rumors of Phrom leaving for the Alabama job which wouldn't hurt my feelings. Guy can find recruits but can't coach to save his life.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone