Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121
Results 1,801 to 1,809 of 1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Either stop complaining about how hard one and dones are to coach, or stop recruiting them. Every year with this guy.
    You talking about Calipari?

I actually donít think Kentucky or Duke played poorly. Kentucky probably shot poorly but we are a great defensive team. I would say their biggest flaw is that was the worst 3 point shooting team I think Iíve ever seen at Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Kids......practice your free throws. Your season may depend on it.
    Not even just missed free throws. I donít think Iíve ever seen so many air ball attempts at field goals and 3ís in a single tournament. Mustíve been well over 100. And many werenít even contested. So many wide open clean looks where they had time to set and fired and just shot it short or too far.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You have to he pretty stoked right now.... Two more wins man. Good luck!!!
    Yeah man. Never imagined they would get this far after nearly choking on day 1. A month and a half ago when we got ran out of the gym in Lexington and dropped to 18-9 I thought we would be lucky to make the tournament or be 1 and done if we did. Never imagined we would be here today.

Brutal ending the for Auburn. But you have to make free throws and be smart. That was a really poor course out and ended costing them. But good year for Auburn just sucks how it ended.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Most painful loss Iíve ever witnessed as a fan.

So I didnít think any thing of it when it happened but after I got the boys to bed I saw my buddy and then a bunch of twitter feeds saying Jerome shouldíve been called for a double dribble with 2 seconds left.

Read the espn explanation that said after the ball rolled off the back of his leg he just picked it up and started dribbling again. Said thatís supposed to be a double dribble. Auburn wouldíve gotten the ball back up 2 with 2 seconds to play. And likely runs the clock out.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So I didn’t think any thing of it when it happened but after I got the boys to bed I saw my buddy and then a bunch of twitter feeds saying Jerome should’ve been called for a double dribble with 2 seconds left.

Read the espn explanation that said after the ball rolled off the back of his leg he just picked it up and started dribbling again. Said that’s supposed to be a double dribble. Auburn would’ve gotten the ball back up 2 with 2 seconds to play. And likely runs the clock out.
    Yeah I saw that but wasn't sure of the rule in that situation

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I saw that but wasn't sure of the rule in that situation
    No one to blame but ourselves though.

1. Canít go 0-9 to start the second half.
    2. Canít miss a free throw to go up 3 points.
    3. Brown shouldnít have fouled once Jerome fumbled and settled for the half court shot.
    4. Doughty I think it was canít jump into a three point shooter at the buzzer only up 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    No one to blame but ourselves though.

1. Can’t go 0-9 to start the second half.
    2. Can’t miss a free throw to go up 3 points.
    3. Brown shouldn’t have fouled once Jerome fumbled and settled for the half court shot.
    4. Doughty I think it was can’t jump into a three point shooter at the buzzer only up 2.
    Yeah that's how I felt with iowa state. Got some bad calls but we did so much wrong that game including 15 straight missed baskets.

So looks like Texas tech and Virginia in the finals. Wonder if big 12 will take the NIT and the tourney championships.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah that's how I felt with iowa state. Got some bad calls but we did so much wrong that game including 15 straight missed baskets.

So looks like Texas tech and Virginia in the finals. Wonder if big 12 will take the NIT and the tourney championships.
    Never dreamed Tech would get this far after that West Virginia loss.