Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    Another huge win for the Buffs. Just like I called it. This probably still isn't enough to get them in but I don't see how the watch can't at least mention them tomorrow. Especially over Oregon and Washington. Probably should be ahead of cal too after beating them twice in a row. But then we did beat k st three times last year and watch them danc ahead of us.

Anyway I think they can take the season series with Arizona tomorrow too to get the auto bid. Would be great to win it the first year in the PAC-12.

Well it doesnt matter now.

NIT here we come.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

As I predicted the Buffs are back in the mix after beating Cal and Oregon. It's still a long shot but the bubble watch brought them back and Lunardi has them in the next four out. Both pretty much indicate they still need to win and get the auto bid though. But just getting this close means you never know what the committee will do. Tomorrow we could be hearing arguments about why team x should've made it over Colorado.

Anyways go buffs and beat Arizona and kill the bubble talk.

No major upsets yet today. UNC dodged a bullet but I think NC state is in anyway. Noles look good against Duke so far.

Damn it Duke.

Not a big upset, but should've won. Oh well.

Go AZ!!

Grrrr Duke.. Oh well

GO BUFFS!!!

I believe!!

So the 1 seeds are Kentucky, Cuse. Then the debate starts. UNC if they win. But Missouri or winner of Big 10? If UNC loses do you keep them or automatically take Missouri and winner of big 10? What about if Baylor beats Missouri the night after owning Kansas? Do they deserve it?

UNC will get the #1 seed even if they lose I think.

With Duke outta the picture now, UNC will more than likely beat FSU (probably would've beaten Duke) and seal their #1 seed. But like I said, even if they lose, I bet they get #1, even if they don't deserve it.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

With Duke outta the picture now, UNC will more than likely beat FSU (probably would've beaten Duke) and seal their #1 seed. But like I said, even if they lose, I bet they get #1, even if they don't deserve it.
    Don't deserve it? As in compared to Missouri and big 10 title winner?

Come on Buffs, lets close this out!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So the 1 seeds are Kentucky, Cuse. Then the debate starts. UNC if they win. But Missouri or winner of Big 10? If UNC loses do you keep them or automatically take Missouri and winner of big 10? What about if Baylor beats Missouri the night after owning Kansas? Do they deserve it?
    Right now i'd say it's UK, Cuse, UNC, and Mizzou. UNC has a 1 even if we lose tommorow. OSU, and Kansas have 6 L's, as does Dook, and MSU has 7 L's, and UNC beat them head to head.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

Why wouldn't UNC deserve it, they won 13 of the 14 regular season games by 9+ points or more, that's pretty damn impressive if i must say. And with Dook losing, i'd be surprised if UNC isn't a 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Right now i'd say it's UK, Cuse, UNC, and Mizzou. UNC has a 1 even if we lose tommorow. OSU, and Kansas have 6 L's, as does Dook, and MSU has 7 L's, and UNC beat them head to head.

Why wouldn't UNC deserve it, they won 13 of the 14 regular season games by 9+ points or more, that's pretty damn impressive if i must say. And with Dook losing, i'd be surprised if UNC isn't a 1.
    The Heels look to be on a revenge tour, beat Dook last week, get the chance to beat FSU tomorrow, now they just need to play UNLV and Kentucky in the tournament and they can exorcize all 4 losses!

UNM Lobos, Mountain West Conference Champs!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Buffs are going dancing baby!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Buffs dancin!!!!!!!!!!! The rockies are rockin tonight! Pac 12 champs on the first try!!!!!!!!!

Hey Peyton........the party is in colorado, baby!!!!!!!!