Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    #25 UNLV plays #15 BYU tonight at the Mack!!! Hopefully we can smash the Cougars again for a huge win! We own them here in Vegas, so we should handle em'. Then a win against TCU on Saturday should set up the huge game vs #6 SDSU..

GO REBELS!!!

Come on Duke!!! Please?

k thanks!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Georgetown really sucks right now. That is all.

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Come on Buffs!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

I hate you Florida State! COME ON DUKE!! At least the Buffs are winning!! GO BUFFS! GO DUKE!

You know the highlight of FSUs season will be beating Duke at Home. Well the highlight of ours will be winning a National Championship come March, while the Seminoles are at home watching the tourney. That is all.

Big win for CU!!! The Tourney is looking very possible now!
    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Tough loss.

Ugh

FSU acted like the just won the National Championship, that gave me some laughs.

We will kill FSU next time and we are on the verge of a back to back!

GO DUKE
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

CU has received votes on the national poll!!

Keep up the good work boys!!

GO BUFFS!!

18-1 for the Blue Devils.

Great win today. Ryan Kelley had a career game, perfect from the field 6-6, 4-4 from 3 point land and 4-4 in free throws with a total of 20 points and 6 rebounds. Love how ever since Kyrie went out, a new person will step up each week from the bench.

Dropping to #5 at 18-1 in my opinion is complete bull, but maybe after these last two wins we will be back at #2 or #3.

GO DUKE!!! Back2Back!
    ---------------------------

Big game for my Rams today too against BYU at home. Think it will be the first time we have sold out in 8 years. 13-5 Rams basketball team is really good, at least we have one sport we can look forward too some what.

GO RAMS!!

-----------------
    #11 Texas just beat #2 KU at home ending their 69 game win streak at home.

Duke should jump them this week in the polls.
    Last edited by Broncoholic3233; 01-22-2011 at 04:16 PM.

After 3 games in 6 days, UNC went 2-1, should of went 3-0, Georgia Tech is horrible.

Seems like every team has career games against UNC especially at UNC, oh well.

At Miami on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Kansas loses a game at Kansas for the first time in a LONG time.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    After 3 games in 6 days, UNC went 2-1, should of went 3-0, Georgia Tech is horrible.

Seems like every team has career games against UNC especially at UNC, oh well.

At Miami on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Kansas loses a game at Kansas for the first time in a LONG time.
    Yup. Just updated my post to include that once it became final. Good for Duke.

Not gonna lie, it is awesome when UNC sucks as a Duke fan, but it is a lot funner when the Duke and UNC games mean a lot more. As in like #1 Duke vs #2 UNC is funner than #3 Duke and UNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Yup. Just updated my post to include that once it became final. Good for Duke.

Not gonna lie, it is awesome when UNC sucks as a Duke fan, but it is a lot funner when the Duke and UNC games mean a lot more. As in like #1 Duke vs #2 UNC is funner than #3 Duke and UNC.
    LOL, don't get used to it.

FINALLY Roy put Marshall in the starting lineup. He's the best pure PG we've had under Roy. Amazing court vision and passing ability, teammates praise him a lot. Had 9 points, 9 assists, 3 steals in the win at VT and a solid game against Clemson.

The tides will turn once Smith and Singler leave, and hopefully Irving follows, he's too good to be on Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    LOL, don't get used to it.

FINALLY Roy put Marshall in the starting lineup. He's the best pure PG we've had under Roy. Amazing court vision and passing ability, teammates praise him a lot. Had 9 points, 9 assists, 3 steals in the win at VT and a solid game against Clemson.

The tides will turn once Smith and Singler leave, and hopefully Irving follows, he's too good to be on Duke.
    Doubt it.

Kyrie will at least play his sophmore year due to his injury, and most Duke players don't leave until they graduate, some leave their junior season. I hope he at least stays until he is a junior, but he is a rare talent.

Then we have Dawkins and Curry both good players who are on the bench now because of our depth. Then we will have the 3 Plumlee brothers and Ryan Kelley.

I still see us being a top 5 - top 10 team for at least another 4-5 years, probably longer.

Doubt it.

Kyrie will at least play his sophmore year due to his injury, and most Duke players don't leave until they graduate, some leave their junior season. I hope he at least stays until he is a junior, but he is a rare talent.

Then we have Dawkins and Curry both good players who are on the bench now because of our depth. Then we will have the 3 Plumlee brothers and Ryan Kelley.

I still see us being a top 5 - top 10 team for at least another 4-5 years, probably longer.
    Duke will be a top 5-10 team as long as Coach K is there. Once he leaves, then it could be a different story.

Doubt it.

I don't know, once he comes back, and shows he's back, i could see him go pro. He's right now a Top 5 pick. We'll see though, i say he goes pro.

Losing Singler and Smith is a big blow, i doubt Duke is Top 5-10 next year losing both of them. Look what happened to UNC when we lost Lawson, Ellington, Green, Hans, Thompson, and others.