Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1809
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,746
    Go Duke!! Parkee struggling but lucky hood came to play

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,923
    Duke went down & Oklahoma St is in danger.....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    Man with these losses at the top Iowa state might find there way there even though it might be a short stay depending on how we play against Baylor.

    but there are still a couple good games tomorrow as Iowa takes on Wisconsin. I expect Wisconsin to win but it should be a good challenge for them.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,746
    Duke may drop out of the top 10 for the first time in like 130 weeks

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,794
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Man with these losses at the top Iowa state might find there way there even though it might be a short stay depending on how we play against Baylor.

    but there are still a couple good games tomorrow as Iowa takes on Wisconsin. I expect Wisconsin to win but it should be a good challenge for them.
    #6 and #7 both lost...could get them up to #11 next week. Although Colorado still plays #10 Oregon...a win there, and top 10 looks likely for ISU, wow!
    Administrator


  6. #786
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    Kansas down late and Oregon is in a close one with Colorado

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    And both Oregon and Kansas go down. Looks like Iowa state should climb up into the top ten and that means a top 10 show down on the 7th with Iowa state traveling to Baylor.

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,794
    Big win for the Buffs and SD State. After last week saw virtually no change in the Top 25, I'm excited to see all the changes next week. Outside of the very top, I'm not sure how things will shape up through the rest of the top 25.
    Administrator


  9. #789
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Big win for the Buffs and SD State. After last week saw virtually no change in the Top 25, I'm excited to see all the changes next week. Outside of the very top, I'm not sure how things will shape up through the rest of the top 25.
    don't forget Iowa still has Wisconsin tonight so there could be movement as high as number 4

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,614
    That kansas SD state game was great, probably the biggest win in a while.

    Also great game for the buffs

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    North Carolina went down and Iowa couldn't hold on

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,794
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    North Carolina went down and Iowa couldn't hold on
    Did you see Iowa's coach go NUTS and get ejected while they were up by 2? Cost his team 4 points

    So, to sum up this week in college hoops:

    --The top 5 teams all won
    --#6 OK State and #7 Duke both lost
    --#8 and #9 (Wichita State and Baylor) both won
    --#10 Oregon lost to #20 Colorado
    --#11-14 (Nova, Florida, Iowa State, Louisville) all won
    --#15 Kentucky didn't play (lucky them!)
    --#16 Kansas lost to #21 SD State
    --#17 UConn lost TWICE
    --#18 Memphis lost
    --#19 UNC lost
    --#20-21 both had huge wins as mentioned above
    --#22 Iowa lost
    --#23-25 (UMass, Gonzaga, Missouri) all won.

    Major shakeups in the polls this week, wow.
    Administrator


  13. #793
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,794
    As expected, a ton of shakeup in the polls this week!

    Top 5 stayed the same, with Wichita state all the way up to #6...good for them!

    Nova, Iowa State and Florida all climb into the top 10, Oklahoma state falls to 11, San Diego State climbs from 21 to 13, wow

    The Buffs move up from 20 to 15, another big jump. Duke falls out of the top 10 for the first time since 2007, that's very, very impressive. UMass up to 19, their highest ranking in a long, long time. Illinois and Kansas State both cracked the poll this week.

    Just in time for conference play to kick into full swing, very exciting!
    Administrator


  14. #794
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,274
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    As expected, a ton of shakeup in the polls this week!

    Top 5 stayed the same, with Wichita state all the way up to #6...good for them!

    Nova, Iowa State and Florida all climb into the top 10, Oklahoma state falls to 11, San Diego State climbs from 21 to 13, wow

    The Buffs move up from 20 to 15, another big jump. Duke falls out of the top 10 for the first time since 2007, that's very, very impressive. UMass up to 19, their highest ranking in a long, long time. Illinois and Kansas State both cracked the poll this week.

    Just in time for conference play to kick into full swing, very exciting!
    Yup a lot of movement and only 6 teams left unbeaten and two of them have tough match ups tomorrow night with:

    Ohio State @ Michigan State
    &
    Baylor @ Iowa State

    And Wednesday brings some great match ups also:

    Illinois @ Wisconsin
    Texas @ OK State
    Boise St @ SD State
    Kansas @ Oklahoma

    to name a few.

    Good week coming and haven't even looked at Saturday lol.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  15. #795
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,746
    Duke out of the top 10 for the first time since 2007 (122 weeks).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •