Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 8 2010 Broncos vs Niners

WHew, I don't know about you but my bottom is still sore from the spanking we got last week. I am at the point when I now watch the Broncos game, I am not looking to see if they will win, just trying to see which way they will manage to lose or who they will give a career day to, once in a while they even have a NFL record set against them..... good stuff....

Well since we can win over here, the NFL decided to ship us off to merry old England, and who do we face, one of the few NFL teams that have less wins than we do.

Since 1995 we have faced the 49ers 4 times, we won 2 of those. One of those games was to close out mile high, if I am not mistake I think that was when TO set her record for catches 20 in a game, that Brandon Marshall broke last year.

It is fitting we face the 49ers again, we faced them in a preseason game back in 1995, where a rookie made himself known on a great special teams hit... that rookie was Terrell Davis who was trying to make the team. But my fondest memory is what happened later... take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60uQCLVXga4

(heh heh - "these guys stink!")

Hope for a good game, hope for a Win but that may be asking too much!.

Please follow the rules of the COC. The Mod staff recently updated it to try and clarify some things and make it easier to see why we infract some things. As always feel free to contact any of the mods, and report any infractions you may see.

Thank you, GO BRONCOS (please- please!)
    Last edited by Elway; 10-31-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    WHew, I don't know about you but my bottom is still sore from the spanking we got next week. I am at the point when I now watch the Broncos game, I am not looking to see if they will win, just trying to see which way they will manage to lose or who they will give a career day to, once in a while they even have a NFL record set against them..... good stuff....

Well since we can win over here, the NFL decided to ship us off to merry old England, and who do we face, one of the few NFL teams that have less wins than we do.

Since 1995 we have faced the 49ers 4 times, we won 2 of those. One of those games was to close out mile high, if I am not mistake I think that was when TO set her record for catches 20 in a game, that Brandon Marshall broke last year.

It is fitting we face the 49ers again, we faced them in a preseason game in London back in 1995, where a rookie made himself known on a great special teams hit... that rookie was Terrell Davis who was trying to make the team. But my fondest memory is what happened later... take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60uQCLVXga4

(heh heh - "these guys stink!")

Hope for a good game, hope for a Win but that may be asking too much!.

Please follow the rules of the COC. The Mod staff recently updated it to try and clarify some things and make it easier to see why we infract some things. As always feel free to contact any of the mods, and report any infractions you may see.

Thank you, GO BRONCOS (please- please!)
    LAST WEEK! Not next week. Please don't do us like that. I don't think i could take another one of those beatings.

Let's forget about last week. We will beat the 49ers down. Go Denver! Show London what a REAL football team is!

GO DENVER!

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE 9ers !!! ---

Stomp the ever loviní crap out of the 9ers,
    take the bye,
    practice hard,
    come back and finish the season strong !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Hopefully Orton and the boys can put on a good air show for the pomes :orton:

Play your game boys! Fans from around the world are behind you!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]God Bless and Go Broncos[/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lord, though we have lost Elvis Dumervil to injury and Peyton Hillis to the Browns, still we hope our beloved Broncos can bring home another Superbowl Championship and once again bathe in the glory of your light. Amen. - Father Maxi, 2010 [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Loved being in Broncos Country, Aspen, Colorado, in January 2011![/FONT][/CENTER]
    [B][U][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Broncos defense 2011 has the talent to be in the top ten in every category... let's go boys, clear eyes, full hearts!![/COLOR][/CENTER][/U][/B]

i ran into the holy mother today.. Pam Tebow...its an omen..we are going to win!!

Can't wait to watch the game tomorrow!

GO BRONCOS!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I just wanted to be on page 1

Go Broncos.

We really need to win this week. Forgot about last week and take your anger out on the 49ers.

It will be awesome to see the Broncos play at Wembley Stadium tomorrow!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

we need to actually TRY out there...

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Just call this team the Mystery Machine, cuz this week the Miner 49ers are going down.

Sick avy by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Just call this team the Mystery Machine, cuz this week the Miner 49ers are going down.

It'll be a big win for the BRONCOS today!!

~~~G O B R O N C O S~~~

Do they serve tea and crumpets during halftime to the players? Go broncos!!!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys