Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the chargers have the worst special teams i have ever seen in the NFL.

maybe even college too.

i honestly cannot think of a special teams unit as a whole that i have ever seen that was worse.

why in the hell cant they stop being so stupid? no other teams have this problem....even the worst coached teams i can think of never had these kind of problems.

we are still having problems covering kicks and with punts being blocked, even though we won today it still remains a major issue.

its downright embarrassing and totally unacceptable, yet it continues to be allowed to happen.....unbelievable.

Don't feel bad. Kaeding hasn't sliced a PAT yet has he? You have a few steps to go to catch up to how Colquitt played today too.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    You have a few steps to go to catch up to how Colquitt played today too.
    Yeah, I think he averaged like 20 something yards per punt or some outrageous crap. And the Prater PAT shank was just great. Gave me a warm fuzzy. And by warm fuzzy, I mean I punched the coffee table and my knuckle swelled up and was throbbing

Chargers still take the cake overall though on ST. Why the ST coach isn't bagging groceries someplace already is perplexing.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Yeah, I think he averaged like 20 something yards per punt or some outrageous crap. And the Prater PAT shank was just great. Gave me a warm fuzzy. And by warm fuzzy, I mean I punched the coffee table and my knuckle swelled up and was throbbing

Chargers still take the cake overall though on ST. Why the ST coach isn't bagging groceries someplace already is perplexing.
    I yelled at my father and stormed out of the room.

he laughed at me for getting mad so i got even angrier lol

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    I yelled at my father and stormed out of the room.

he laughed at me for getting mad so i got even angrier lol
    Yeah, my fiancee kept telling me "Jesus, it's just a game, calm down..."

to which I replied...

I AM CALM! LEAVE ME ALONE!

getting to the point of punching furniture is pretty stupid...

Alcohol and crappy football = acting like a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    maybe even college too.

i honestly cannot think of a special teams unit as a whole that i have ever seen that was worse.

why in the hell cant they stop being so stupid? no other teams have this problem....even the worst coached teams i can think of never had these kind of problems.

we are still having problems covering kicks and with punts being blocked, even though we won today it still remains a major issue.

its downright embarrassing and totally unacceptable, yet it continues to be allowed to happen.....unbelievable.
    Naw the Cowboys got yall beat.. They suck in all three phases of the game, but their special teams is God awful.. out side of Bryant... but they are just terrible with put and kick coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_23 View Post
    Naw the Cowboys got yall beat.. They suck in all three phases of the game, but their special teams is God awful.. out side of Bryant... but they are just terrible with put and kick coverage.
    Not a chance. The Cowboys ST is GOD compared to SD's... SD is the only team in the NFL, or NCAA, that I could expect the punt or kick to be blocked every time.

As for Denver's ST, they all were off in that game, I don't know what's up. You're not going to make all your kicks, but come on, you could take anyone on these boards and they could kick a PAT. Colquitt was worse than Mitch Berger (will maybe not that bad). I really hope Punter doesn't become a huge draft/FA need once again.

You may indeed have the worst special teams in the NFL.

But by God we're trying to be competitive.

wow did Osgood make that big of a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Not a chance. The Cowboys ST is GOD compared to SD's... SD is the only team in the NFL, or NCAA, that I could expect the punt or kick to be blocked every time.

As for Denver's ST, they all were off in that game, I don't know what's up. You're not going to make all your kicks, but come on, you could take anyone on these boards and they could kick a PAT. Colquitt was worse than Mitch Berger (will maybe not that bad). I really hope Punter doesn't become a huge draft/FA need once again.
    LOL indeed....i hold my breath every time they punt or kick off, that tells you right there how bad they are.

i could kind of understand an issue like this in college but this is the NFL, how embarrassing is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    You may indeed have the worst special teams in the NFL.

But by God we're trying to be competitive.
    there is no question we have the worst ST's in the NFL this year. can you name me another team in history worse? that's what i want to know lol

you guys have other issues but at least you are not letting guys block kicks and run punts and kickoffs back for TD's every game, its pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosojia View Post
    wow did Osgood make that big of a difference?
    Yep, the guy would practically catch the punts every time.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Yeah, my fiancee kept telling me "Jesus, it's just a game, calm down..."

to which I replied...

I AM CALM! LEAVE ME ALONE!

getting to the point of punching furniture is pretty stupid...

Alcohol and crappy football = acting like a jackass
    now you known why i am always so fired up in smack after a chargers loss lol

gotta channel the anger into smack, the trick is to not go overboard, which i sometimes fail at

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Yep, the guy would practically catch the punts every time.
    do you think that is the main reason? idk, he is just one guy and we have all sorts of problems on ST's still.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    maybe even college too.

definitely the worst in the history of the sport

sooo very bad

how crosby still has a job is beyond me although he's been the coach for a long time now so maybe it really is the players who are just total crap and not the coach