Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who has a better 2010? Moreno or Hillis?

Whatcha think?
    Go back to New England.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco547 View Post
    Whatcha think?
    Better 2010 in what way? Depends upon what categories you look at?

TD's - If Hillis is used in the redzone/goaline I think he wins this battle.
    Yards - Moreno
    Carries - Moreno
    Avg - Moreno
    Receptions - Moreno
    Rec Yds - Moreno

Hillis will be a good complimentary back in Cleveland with Jerome Harrison
    Go Broncos!!!

Who cares, lets make the damn playoffs.

Moreno without question! He is going to get the bulk of the carries in this offense and is the clear #1 RB for us. Hillis will be the #2 next to Harrison. Hillis will be a good fit for CLE in that they use the WCO and can show off Hillis' hand out of the backfield! Moreno will get more touches but Hillis will get plenty of chances in the redzone if CLE can actually reach that part of the field!

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Who cares, lets make the damn playoffs.
    This.........
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Who has a better 2010? Moreno or Hillis?
    Let's see ... Moreno is a starter.

Hillis was traded to the Browns.

The Browns have Harrison, Davis, Jennings, and Vickers.

Hillis will at most be 3rd RB (beat out Jennings - maybe) or backup fullback (and special teamer).

So, you should have asked who will get more special teams tackles - Hillis or Moreno.

In which case, Hillis will probably get quite a few tackles.

Hillis will be the starting RB or spell Jerome Harrison, and he is the big physical RB while Harrison is a small speed guy. They are set at FB there with Vickers.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Is this a serious question?

I am a big Hillis fan and will always pull for the dude but I really do not care what he does in 2010.

Hoping Quinn has a solid year for us when we need him because I am really pulling for Orton to come in and have a stellar year in his 2nd season in the system.

Moreno's success will depend greatly on how/if we improve the o-line, this is a deep o-line draft and would not be surprised to see McD hit o-line hard in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamantiumBronco View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    Yup. Sophomore years have been bad for many. Hillis will get plenty of play time, if only to justify the trade. Question stands.
    Go back to New England.

Yup. Sophomore years have been bad for many. Hillis will get plenty of play time, if only to justify the trade. Question stands.
    I got 100 bucks that says he gets more opportunity in Clev then he got in Denver.

Even if Hillis turns out to be the runningback we saw in 2009 I am hoping Quinn turns things around in Denver and both teams love the trade.

Moreno has the better year as he will no doubt be the number 1 rb here. Hillis though well do much better than people think and i can easily see him getting 500 yards and a few TD's as the number 2 back behind Harrison. overall i think its a good deal for all concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you serious?

I know that's been asked before, and you replied, but it's honestly all I've got for you.

This is almost comical. Barring any injury from either RB, there is no question the statistical leader across every major rushing stat will be Moreno.

He's the unquestioned #1 RB. Peyton is behind Harrison and James Davis.

Moreno is going to be running behind a hopefully solid run-blocking OL. Something he did not have last year.

It's Moreno's second-year in the league, usually when you see guys really show if they are going to be special.

The first reason was enough, and there are plenty of others, it's pretty obvious who will have the better 2010 in my opinion.

Hillis all the way will have a better season. I am a bit mix emotioned about the trade because I always wanted Brady here, but to lose Hillis is kinda painful!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!