• Yes

33 52.38%
  • No

18 28.57%
  • More than I did

12 19.05%
Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1962
    It was a good apology. He declared what he did "not right," said he let emotion get the better of him, and mentioned everybody in the apology.

A-plus apology!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTrooper View Post

I bet yellow makes Todd Haley sad...
    We know orange does
    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

whatever.

lets make him do it again in arrowhead

Let him hit FA...

Keep 'em all. Somebody is bound to get hurt at some point. Then slide Decker into his place in order for him to get a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B]D.J. Williams[/B] - My 2011 adopted Bronco

yeh champ is a beast its not is fault when wink calls a stuid prevent defense and makes our cb play 10 yards off

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    After this year, he has one year left on his contract. Do we sign him to a 2-3 year extension, trade him?

We have Decker waiting in the wings, DT is too talented to not be starting, and Royal is a beast in the slot. Add in Gaffney as well.

I could see us trade one of Gaffney or Lloyd.

Thoughts?

He's the best receiver on the team and he's not a problem head case like certain other wide receivers around the league.

You keep him.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    I like what Lloyd has done, I think Gaffney might be the odd man out if we decide to deal away a receiver, or Decker if he doesn't prove himself.

DT, Royal, and Lloyd should definitely be around for awhile.
    If it were up to me, which it only slightly is, I would keep this entire WR core together for as long as possible. They're all good unselfish players it seems, which is as rare as an albino living in death valley in today's NFL full of diva WRs. This group is a great mix of young guys, experienced vets, and everything in between. Let's keep em' rolling.

We shoulda put 60 points on 'em if we could of. Division rivalries should be fought without gloves

Let's hope we maintain this level of play...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by TD30* View Post
    whatever.

lets make him do it again in arrowhead
    Exactly.

I don't get this running up the score thing. Todd should remember we just saw CU lose to Kansas in the 4th quarter with a 35 point lead or whatever it was. Plus KC is doing everything they can to still win the game. What should we do, fold it up in the 3rd quarter? How do you build a killer instinct like that. Haley's an ass.

Wow, I missed that hit by him on the on-sides-kick.
    Mays reminded me of a bull dog, maybe not the brightest, but look out if your near him
    Supporting the Broncos does not mean blindly agreeing with their every action.

I just want to say that I'm surprised at all the talk on the forums from fans wanting to trade some of our better players to make room for younger guys that haven't yet shown they are as good as the guys they want to trade.

and then I read in other threads, sometimes from some of the same fans, comments about how McD got rid of all the talent on this team to bring in "his guys."

Does anyone else see the irony in these threads?
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Tebow really should have played in the fourth quarter. I honestly think McD is scared of a QB controversy. I don't think there's anything Tebow could have done yesterday to create one, Orton was lights out so Tebow would have had to do something miraculous. But, I think McD sees the Tebow frenzy and doesn't want to feed into that machine at all. He wants to bide his time teaching Tebow behind Orton and then see if next season or the one after that Tebow can beat Orton out. I am now convinced that barring injury, we will not see Tebow as a regular QB all season. If he won't put him in during a blowout win at home in the 4th quarter he probably won't put him in under any circumstance.
    Wow, a real reason amidst all of the indignation at what I was supposedly implying.

Thanks chaz - even if you did spoil my "Told Ya So" yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    Watching this play never gets old.
    It really doesn't. It's not fair, we always get like one play like this a year and the Steelers/Pats/Ravens get one every game it seems like. I guess that is what great defenses do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B]D.J. Williams[/B] - My 2011 adopted Bronco

I'm more interested in Tebow in the future.

Is Tebow a good goal-line/short yard conversion player? Sure. He adds in new dimensions just like Vick does every play.

Can Tebow be as successful as a multi-dimensional player such as Vick is the real question I'm excited to figure out.