Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jarvis Moss Released.

Per McDaniels press conference.

YESSSSSS!!!

It amazed me he was still even on our roster.

Hopefully Nate Jones is next.

EDIT: And now that I have said this, watch him get picked up by the Lions and get 10 sacks.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

And I can't see it as a loss.

Perhaps we will have a few on the forum talk about it being another example of McD getting rid of Shanny's guys and kicking all the talent off the team?
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

I'm relieved. Could see this coming.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

What a pathetic player...

Send that Lethargic Bust to DC

Quote Originally Posted by england4broncos View Post
    Per McDaniels press conference.
    Nothing personal, good riddance. Maybe Shanny will pick him up to sure up that atrocius Washington D (Wait, Shanny's D is horrible... noooooo!)

Who get filled into his spot?
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    Nothing personal, good riddance. Maybe Shanny will pick him up to sure up that atrocius Washington D (Wait, Shanny's D is horrible... noooooo!)

Who get filled into his spot?
    The Broncos have signed a LB: David Veikune.
    McDaniels said he was a good guy, just wasn't a good fit...

I have wanted to see this move for the past 3 season.... So im extremely happy to see this happen!

The free ride is over Jarvis. Hope you spent your money well... But by judging how i see you iced out in diamonds at the Nuggets games all the time, i doubt that's the case.

Another fantastic pick by Shanny. The defensive master.

Yeah, he was really good at making a pointless block in the back that cost us the 49ers game.
    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    YESSSSSS!!!

It amazed me he was still even on our roster.

Hopefully Nate Jones is next.

EDIT: And now that I have said this, watch him get picked up by the Lions and get 10 sacks.
    It really wouldn't surprise me at all. Can't say he didn't have a chance. Shanny and McD gave him a chance. The Jags may pick him up. They had to put Aaron Kampman on IR.

I wish Jarv the best, but I am glad to are moving forward.

This is a depth LB I assume?
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    I wish Jarv the best, but I am glad to are moving forward.

This is a depth LB I assume?
    Veikune was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the second round (52nd overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft. The pick was acquired from the New York Jets in an earlier trade that allowed the Jets to draft quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Veikune appeared in 10 games as a rookie but recorded no tackles. He was placed on season-ending injured reserve on January 2, 2010.[4]

Veikune was waived by the Browns on September 7, 2010.
    Per his wikipedia page.

A second round pick?

I don't know anything about him, but he's young and must have some talent.

I suppose he could end up to be much more than depth.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    It really wouldn't surprise me at all. Can't say he didn't have a chance. Shanny and McD gave him a chance. The Jags may pick him up. They had to put Aaron Kampman on IR.
    Maybe the Bills- That way Aaron "Mayhem" Maybin and Jarvis "Just making the Roster" Moss can play together? Talk about two high picks that produced zero..... lordy

Veikune was a pass rush demon at Hawaii as a DE. Drafted by Browns and for some reason I'll never know was played at ILB.

If anything he will good for ST and maybe contribute more than Moss did.

Per his wikipedia page.

A second round pick?

I don't know anything about him, but he's young and must have some talent.

I suppose he could end up to be much more than depth.

How does one appear in 10 games and have no tackles? I assume he was in for a play here and there?

Perhaps a Dimaond in the Rough!