X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broncos1997
    Special Teams
    • Mar 2008

Breaking news, live coverage, investigations, analysis, video, photos and opinions from The Washington Post. Subscribe for the latest on U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, climate change, health and wellness, sports, science, weather, lifestyle and more.

"I apologize to my teammates," Seymour said afterward. "I never want to do anything to hurt the team. You always want to protect yourself, but there's no excuse. ... I'm not sure why he [Roethlisberger] ran up on me. I just turned around and it was a natural reaction."

Seymour said he doesn't remember Roethlisberger saying anything to him.
    apparently, roethlisberger didn't even say anything . i don't know to many players who have a natural reaction of decapitating people who sneak up behind him. seymour's first thought: oh crap! did i just accidently..... oh, its ben.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
      Football Immortal
      • May 2005

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ear...ogizes_--.html

apparently, roethlisberger didn't even say anything . i don't know to many players who have a natural reaction of decapitating people who sneak up behind him. seymour's first thought: oh crap! did i just accidently..... oh, its ben.
      You think Seymour really knocked him down as hard as it seemed,its hard for LBs to bring BIG BEN down.Ben flopped big time to get Seymour out of the game.Did you see him on the sideline faking with the staff,wow.He needs to sign up forr WWF,he looks just as believable.

Comment

Working...
      X