Page 15 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    ...but Thomas is better than Marshall. Isn't it obvious! Look at Thomas' domination out there!

to all those who stat lovers

I remember everyone saying how good Orton will be because he is just a winner and he's won everywhere he's been. Also the same was said about McD too. Well, now what do you guys say? You guys just can't compared apples to oranges, that is one team to another one. Any good player could rock on one team and suck on another.

So stop with using the stats alone to judge how good a player will be and try looking at how they play within the system they are in! Learn to see their potential and ability not just the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    I don't think he's ignoring any of that. This team overall is playing poorly.

The problem is that people like you are so set on seeing Orton as a good QB (which he simply isn't) that you try to deflect every bit of blame to other players. He is playing like crap right now, just like most of the team. He isn't exempt from that. In fact, being the QB he gets an extra dose of blame when the team is struggling. That's just the way it is.
    You're mistaken - I have no personal favorites or loyalties beyond this team as an entity, and Orton's play has been one of the few somewhat bright spots on this team.

Your signature indicates your motives and bias'es on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by england4broncos View Post
    He has an injury ankle and will not return apparently.

So, I wonder when he will be able to stay healthy.
    When McD stops being an idiot.

The chargers DBs are playing tight all night.

To call that WR screen was an act of stupidity.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by milehighireland View Post
    where do the broncos go from tonight, and this season in general seeing as this obviously is it for us in 2010?

We could start with these three things

New Head Coach
    A defense-heavy draft
    some swagger

Chazoe I'm on my phone if I could cp you I would.
    Last edited by Bernie24; 11-22-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoXplant View Post
    Than poor execution and decision making by individual players.

Dropped coverage (fake punt). Personal Fouls. Offensive Pass Interferance (royal and DT) Dropped Pass. Missed tackles (Dawkins) Missed Assignement (Larsen)

The players are blowing it.

If you come out of this blaming the coach and orton you apparently aren't watching the game.

Piss poor player execution.

Pray the 2nd half is better...
    Sloppy play is a result of poor coaching. If the players are out of position, that's poor preparation. McD is the coach and he is responsible for everything that happens under his command.

Quote Originally Posted by england4broncos View Post
    He has an injury ankle and will not return apparently.

So, I wonder when he will be able to stay healthy.
    Dude, get off his back. He was not injury prone in college, and he's played in just about every game this year. Please give it a rest.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

It always happens in threes...

wade

childress

MCdaniels?

One of the bright spots. What has been bright.

We can only hope. Maybe if the Chargers put up 60?

Quote Originally Posted by MoXplant View Post
    You're mistaken - I have no personal favorites or loyalties beyond this team as an entity, and Orton's play has been one of the few somewhat bright spots on this team.

Your signature indicates your motives and bias'es on the other hand.
    I hear 'ya. But my point is... we can lose without Orton just as easily as we are losing with him.

Orton is not the solution. TEBOW TIME. That's just it. Can't keep going with the loser. Is it all Orton's fault? Doubt it. PUT Tebow in and we'll find out.

I do know this.... If Orton is our QB next year.... 8-8 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by milehighireland View Post
    where do the broncos go from tonight, and this season in general seeing as this obviously is it for us in 2010?
    Any chance AJ Smith likes Denver mosre than San Diego.... that team is loadded with talent and depth......

Only San Diego can embrass Denver with 1/2 of their offense starters out.....

Hats of to San Diego- they are the better team in and out....
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Obviously I'd love some coaching staff shuffling but I highly doubt that will happen.

I can see the rest of this season being much better. Having blown our playoff chances after today, the team could bounce back with a "nothing to lose" attitude. Of course it could also translate to us just playing more atrocious. Whatever.

we get healthy!!! Doom and Ayers back. Hopefully we draft safety and a speedster at running back. this team only has a few holes. No one is threatened by our running game and if we had a home run hitter back there it would make ortons and the o-lines job a lot easier and with the threat of doom back on defense denver will be back in the hunt for the afc west....if we stay healthy. Hopefully we have a season in 2011. Also a reason josh won't get fired is we are on of the most injured teams in the league.

*R.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash you will never be forgotten*