Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Not with Orton.

BUt......

"this week the big turn around starts with a win in San Diego!!!!!"

just like when
    "This week starts with a big win against Oakland"...or

"This week the BIG turnaround starts in London with a BIG win against San Fran"
    Paroled after 8 long years living in Denver

Why Josh McDaniels will NOT be axed during the season

Josh McDaniels is going to finish this season and may just get another as a head coach in this league. Why?

Because we have NOBODY to take over as interim head coach on the team. Why? Because we don't have a damn offensive coordinator, and Wink is completely unproven in this league and his defense is giving up 35+ a game.

Who would take over if McDaniels were axed? I don't see anybody able to step into the position, and thus, will finish the season...unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFan0226 View Post
    3rd down conversion %: Broncos: 1/11 Chargers: 7/13
    But don't dare blame that on the QB or you will be destroyed.

McDaniels: "I LIKE COOKIES AND MILK!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_miller View Post
    A nice change of pace, that was just sarcasim, right? Do you not get what I was saying then? I definetly could be wrong no doubt about it. I usually hit pretty close to the mark though. Well something is wrong thats clear, but what then?
    I told you what's wrong.

The team is weak. The team is fragile. The team is old. The team is void of talent. The team is badly prepared.

We are the very definition of a bad football team.

It has NOTHING to do with McDaniels "overthinking". His pattern indicates he's impulsive and emotional, which is the complete opposite of an overthinker.

If the strike doesn't happen, Broncos will be 0-10 this time next year

This team is going no where fast, it will get worse if McDaniels isn't fired tomorrow.

Not true. This is not our worst streak in history. I think it was 71 or 72 that we had just as bad of a streak if not worse.

We were WAY worse long before that too.

No, this is NOT the worst in history. There was indeed an NFL prior to ten years ago. Just because some of our members weren't alive yet doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Biggest reason we lost: our team is crap and our head coach stinks.

It will be very special when the Rams kick the crap out of our D..... I can't name 2 players on their team but I bet they kick the crap out of our team..
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

dude the game isn't over we have 4 min we can get 21 easy

I think the biggest reason is that the Broncos are not a good team. Its simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I think we'll be talking about basketball and soccer this time next year, because there won't be any football next season.
    ^ This

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Not true. This is not our worst streak in history. I think it was 71 or 72 that we had just as bad of a streak if not worse.
    Funny thing is.....

WITH those "33 players NO longer in the NFL"..... Shanny went 8-8 his last season

I bet you'd KILL for 8-8 this year huh..........
    Paroled after 8 long years living in Denver

KO is good with a lead but plays scarred from behind.He reminds me of Greese when their is pressure.