Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    Bulldogs are playing Northern Illinois in the Humanitarian bowl in Boise Idaho on the smurf turf... they were ranked 24th till they lost this week.


    idk, i might go... not sure yet....

    RB, are you gonna go??? i know you love the bulldogs more than me

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    PPFFFFFFFFFTTTTT

    Arizona State is going to the National Championship game next year

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    PPFFFFFFFFFTTTTT

    Arizona State is going to the National Championship game next year
    lol... which bowl is boise going to?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    3,116
    Here's the 2010/2011 Bowl schedule......

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5168379




    LSU vs Texas A&M :woot:

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    277
    I'm so sad. I'll be in Tampa during the bowl but I won't be able to go because im flying down there and won't have a ride. It will suck being so close yet so far away.
    I hope the gators can pull out a W. Two big name programs who've had very lackluster seasons this year; should be a good game.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    boise and utah in the maaco las vegas bowl....


    i'm going to be in las vegas on the 30th, but the game is on the 22nd


    damn... i woulda gone too!


    grrrrrr



    but i am super excited to play northern illinois after we beat illinois just now, and northern illinois is better than illinois... gonna be a good game for sure!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,522

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
    Here's the 2010/2011 Bowl schedule......

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5168379




    LSU vs Texas A&M :woot:
    that was the match up i wanted for Nebraska.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,964
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Bulldogs are playing Northern Illinois in the Humanitarian bowl in Boise Idaho on the smurf turf... they were ranked 24th till they lost this week.


    idk, i might go... not sure yet....

    RB, are you gonna go??? i know you love the bulldogs more than me
    The business I work for has a tailgate set-up. If you come up give me a pm prior and I will tell about our tailgate set up so you can get some free food.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The business I work for has a tailgate set-up. If you come up give me a pm prior and I will tell about our tailgate set up so you can get some free food.
    awesome, will take you up on that if i get enough people to join me (3-4)


    not many people i know that are as passionate about the bulldogs because all my good friends go to fresno city...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that was the match up i wanted for Nebraska.
    So was I, but LSU and Texas A&M have alot of history and should be a good matchup!! I'm looking forward to the game!!


    Nebraska vs Washington isn't too exciting (I expect the Huskers to win big), though if USC didn't have the sanctions, it would have been them!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that was the match up i wanted for Nebraska.
    YAY, nebraska gets to hang a half hundred on Washingtom, AGAIN!!!
    oh YEAH?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    lol @ BIG 10 RULEZ


    thats just hilarious...

    when the 4th place team in the WAC beats the 4th place team in the big ten....


    what does that show exactly?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    lol @ BIG 10 RULEZ


    thats just hilarious...

    when the 4th place team in the WAC beats the 4th place team in the big ten....


    what does that show exactly?
    I put that for humor actually, now that Nebraska is off to the Big Ten. Big Ten is rated #2 Confrence this year. We will see after the Bowls.
    oh YEAH?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    lol @ BIG 10 RULEZ


    thats just hilarious...

    when the 4th place team in the WAC beats the 4th place team in the big ten....


    what does that show exactly?
    Actually, Illinois tied for fourth in the Big10, technically finishing fifth. Things may have been different, had the referees not made an improper spot on Fresno's last drive. Illinois should have gotten the ball back with two minutes left in the game. Not that Fresno didn't deserve to win the game. They played well. I find it interesting that, even when given the chance to rectify the bad spot, the officials still made the incorrect decision.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •