An apology to Chiefs fan

I always thought you were a little overrated as far as fans go and probably still are to an extent.

But my perception became reality when I saw your empty stadium week in and week out the past few years.

However, I can understand now why fans would want stay home instead of watch a team that has no direction.

Although you guys have endured far more pitiful seasons than Denver has and we at least have two incredible Super Bowl wins to hang our hats on. I for one would like to say sorry for not understanding your plight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallegos7788 View Post
    I always thought you were a little overrated as far as fans go and probably still are to an extent.
    We have our extremists...
    ..but we never had anybody running around in a barrel.

But my perception became reality when I saw your empty stadium week in and week out the past few years.
    It is what it was...been there lately?

However, I can understand now why fans would want stay home instead of watch a team that has no direction.
    No direction?!?
    ...better load a little trash in the flux capacitor...and set the dial for 2010.
    Although you guys have endured far more pitiful seasons than Denver has and we at least have two incredible Super Bowl wins to hang our hats on. I for one would like to say sorry for not understanding your plight.
    ...all true.
    ...but considering the positions both teams are in...at this point and time...I'm sure you'd love to be suffering our plight.

Yes-I would.

Thumbs down We aren't great however we don't cheat!

The 1998 Win over KC was a gift by the Referees and by smearing Vaseline on your uniforms. Once case where Cheaters did prosper. Marty did have a hand in playing Grbac over Gannon however the refs made a bad call on the Tony G TD "non-catch".

We will also not forget the cheap shots on our TE and FB which injured them and caused Haley to blow a gasket in the last meeting. I can understand his frustration and anger. The national media neglected to show the shots however it has been pointed out in several local KC radio shows that it appeared that Denver players intentionally hit Kansas City players in an attempt to inflict injury.

CK

Cool troll thread bro.

Chiefs fans... let me know if you'd prefer this moved. Bit of a mixed message there.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Chiefs fans... let me know if you'd prefer this moved. Bit of a mixed message there.
    I'm good....

I sincerely understand Chief dilemma now. You guys are one of the best young teams in the league after one of the ugliest spells a perennially 'good' team has ever went through-at least in my opinion.

Seeing those empty seats last year always brought a smile to my face, literally. But now my worst Bronco fan nightmare is coming true. We have ownership that doesn't have a clue about what's happening to the Broncos-and even worse don't care.

Despite an obvious sentiment of negative fan reaction during McDaniel's embarrassing regime, owner Pat Bowlen continues to ignore or even address many of the fans concerns.

So for the first time in my Bronco fandom history-I want Denver to be like K.C. Stop going to the games(watch on t.v. of course). Ownership won't listen to the fans unless it affects their bottom line. Money.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    I'm good....
    Ok. Jus' Sayin'.

Just so you guys know... there is no given week that I am rooting for you... but I am hoping you take the division from the Chargers. Shake it up a bit, since we weren't able to.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Ok. Jus' Sayin'.

Just so you guys know... there is no given week that I am rooting for you... but I am hoping you take the division from the Chargers. Shake it up a bit, since we weren't able to.
    I've got to agree. Seeing as Mrs. Jet is a Chiefs fan, I'd much rather see you guys take the division since we aren't able to.